By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - screw you nintendo, SCREW YOU

Sqrl said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
xbebop said:

If they didn't show the games you want, it's because they're not ready to show them yet. Calm. The. Fuck. Down.

Some of us actually want games to play, not promises of games coming.  ^_^

Promises of games coming is all E3 is about.  Did you want them to launch the next Zelda at E3?

I want 2 things:

1)  A game I can look forward to before the end of the year.

2)  A game I can look forward to in the non-near future.

I saw neither of those in that E3 presentation.  Unmanaged expectations surely had a part of that, but it's disappointing all the same.  If nothing else, I did enjoy "And that's why they call me the Reggienator."

Around the Network
xbebop said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
xbebop said:

If they didn't show the games you want, it's because they're not ready to show them yet. Calm. The. Fuck. Down.

Then get a PC. You'll never run out of good games to play. -.-'

I don't care if Zelda isn't coming out in two days, I still have Sins of a Solar Empire, WoW, COunter-Strike, Mass Effect, and a hundred other games to play if I want to. On the Wii I still haven't bought No More Heroes and Okami, so I'm good for a while.

You can understand why I'm not up in arms about this "dissapointing" E3.

I'm actually looking into rebuilding my PC.  I'm waiting till August for the prices of current video cards to drop before I put it together though.

Aside from that, I'd like to think that owning multiple systems (Wii/360/PS3/PC) isn't necessary to have a decent stream of games.

Cougarman said:
nintendo turned casual completely now, this sends out bad messge to 3rd parties, if they don't make hardcore games for wii why would 3rd parties bother with hardcore wii games?

Nintendo already made hardcore games Zelda? Metroid? Fire Emblem? Mario?

Conference is for the mainstream media. And with this conference Nintendo has assured that CNN and FoxNews will report that Nintendo is some kind of gaming diety.

The stuff you want will be on the show floor and covered in planned showings to the gaming media, like IGN.

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

I liked Nintendo's E3 announcements so far.  I wonder if the new motion sensor will drastically improve Star Wars on Wii.  Cant wait!

Around the Network

I knew this E3 was going to be about Wii Music.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

The only good games were GTA: China Town Wars and Call of Duty: World at War.

I'm very very disappointed... First time I'm so sad over Nintendo. They really didn't "leave a smile on my face".

Why even talk about casual games in a GAMER event. I'm sure average Joe doesn't even know E3 and wouldn't even care!

Oh my lord. E3 2008: Year of the Meltdowns.

I quit the internet for the next week until everyone chills out. First the FFXIII crap. Now I can look forward to "NINTENDO ABANDONED THE CORE GAMER!!!!" for the rest of the day. Yes it was disappointing, but E3 isn't over yet. I still think they'll show more games before it's done. And even if they don't, to honestly believe that means Nintendo isn't releasing any core titles this year is insane.

Words Of Wisdom said:
xbebop said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
xbebop said:

Then get a PC. You'll never run out of good games to play. -.-'

I don't care if Zelda isn't coming out in two days, I still have Sins of a Solar Empire, WoW, COunter-Strike, Mass Effect, and a hundred other games to play if I want to. On the Wii I still haven't bought No More Heroes and Okami, so I'm good for a while.

You can understand why I'm not up in arms about this "dissapointing" E3.

I'm actually looking into rebuilding my PC.  I'm waiting till August for the prices of current video cards to drop before I put it together though.

Aside from that, I'd like to think that owning multiple systems (Wii/360/PS3/PC) isn't necessary to have a decent stream of games.

That's why I said get a PC. The PC has so many good games that you'll never need another platform. And most good PC games are extremely hardcore. Go get a submarine simulator, now that is hardcore.

Nintendo will announce these games when they're ready to show them. If you want them to rush their products, then I don't know why you want them to release anything at all.