Forums - Nintendo Discussion - screw you nintendo, SCREW YOU

After seeing this E3...Nintendo reminded me of a familly minivan made by Hyundai...which is selling by the boat loads to the public...only because Mercedes and BMW are too busy to make one themselves.

Around the Network

I would have been happy with that E3 + Kid Icarus because that's what I expected...

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Words Of Wisdom said:
xbebop said:

If they didn't show the games you want, it's because they're not ready to show them yet. Calm. The. Fuck. Down.

Some of us actually want games to play, not promises of games coming.  ^_^

Promises of games coming is all E3 is about.  Did you want them to launch the next Zelda at E3?

To Each Man, Responsibility

Disappointed as well. No Fatal Frame? Kirby? Kid Icaris?? Disaster? No storage solution... No new IP.

And no surprise 3rd party games either.

Sad.

nintendo turned casual completely now, this sends out bad messge to 3rd parties, if they don't make hardcore games for wii why would 3rd parties bother with hardcore wii games?

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

WE can only hope they release something later today or tomorrow. Still, I was disappointed, but I don't hate Nintendo.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

as has previously been stated the media breifing is for the world's eyes so a heavy focus on "teh casualz" was always expected and unfortunately to the mainstream gamer nintendo has won e3 already.

On the other hand it's the behind closed doors stuff that i can't wait for, i still hold out hope for a zelda announcement at some point this week aswell as kid icarus and fatal frame gameplay footage.

To surmise we've got to accept that nintendo are raking in the money through there blue ocean approach and like any good business they will focus primarily on the department that brings them most success and money.

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

Words Of Wisdom said:
xbebop said:

If they didn't show the games you want, it's because they're not ready to show them yet. Calm. The. Fuck. Down.

Some of us actually want games to play, not promises of games coming.  ^_^

Then get a PC. You'll never run out of good games to play. -.-'

I don't care if Zelda isn't coming out in two days, I still have Sins of a Solar Empire, WoW, COunter-Strike, Mass Effect, and a hundred other games to play if I want to. On the Wii I still haven't bought No More Heroes and Okami, so I'm good for a while.

You can understand why I'm not up in arms about this "dissapointing" E3.

I'll laugh so hard if/when Nintendo releases some "core" stuff later this year....

I agree. I wante games, good games. It was like M$' conference cept with more sale figures and no big announcement like FFXIII. No StarFox Wii either. Very dissapointing.