By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony has lost another fan

Goodbye sony i have lost all my faith in you, PlayStation always was the best for the last 2 generations, but the ps3 is well very disapointing, PlayStation always had the best games the biggest userbase now thats all gone, FF13 is gone, they cant even keep exclusives anymore, i never wanted to say this, im done with PlayStation, theyre to unreliable now, guess im wii60 now. you guys lost a big PlayStation fan.

Around the Network

You sound like the real loyal type.

yeah happening a lot these days

please lock this thread please... if they really lost a fan go post it on sony.com so they might actually see it

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Wait, you're going to the 360 for reliability? Whaaaaa? j/k

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Around the Network

Pathetic. I can understand the 12 yo's you're 24.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

wow, just.. wow

Well lets see what is pathetic, PlayStation3 keeps losing exclusives, PlayStation was always the best, i'll still play my PS2 cause imo thatd the best system ever.

NVM im not mad at sony or PlayStation, just pretty Upset with SE

Final Fantasy XIII is still coming to PS3. Sony does not buy exclusives. Lets wait tell Sony shows what true exclusives are tomorrow. Iam talking about in house never to be released anywhere else.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL