By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 1:1 wiimote addon -FROM NINTENDO- coming e3 preview

don't like it... need me a biger wallet

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I'm excited, any improvement to the motion sensing is an instant buy for me.

I've never stood outside waiting for the store to open for a game but this I'll stand in line for. This changes everything, motion control squared.

As far as complaining about it not being in the original Wiimote... Hey, don't you reckon that Ninetendo has spent some of that gazillion dollars profit on R&D? This is undoubtedly a technology that didn't exist back when the Wii started out.

Besides, it doesn't seem like it will be required to play a game, it will just improve the game experience and you will have the choice to opt in or out. Like getting a new HD TV, the shows are the same old crap, only sharper. You have to decide if you want to pay for the difference or not.

cant wait 4 this one i am going 2 sleep so i can c what is this doing tomorrow

this is too awesome

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
davidwes said:
Yourebad said:

So something that should of been there in the first place gets added in 2008?

Whoop-de-fucking-do.

I only own the Wii, I LOVE IT and yet I totally totally agree with you!!!!!!!!

First off you dumb nuts they made this so the when your playing your game the controles will be better. Most of the games that have been released have had really poor controles. SO Nintendo probbley wanted to help them out with this since companies seemed with that. So yeah that is why they added this and if they did not have problem with the Wii controles they may not of had to do this!

Well it seems that this had nothing to do with microsoft since they didn't announce a motion based controller. Or maybe nintendo miscalculated?

Grampy said:
I've never stood outside waiting for the store to open for a game but this I'll stand in line for. This changes everything, motion control squared.

As far as complaining about it not being in the original Wiimote... Hey, don't you reckon that Ninetendo has spent some of that gazillion dollars profit on R&D? This is undoubtedly a technology that didn't exist back when the Wii started out.

Besides, it doesn't seem like it will be required to play a game, it will just improve the game experience and you will have the choice to opt in or out. Like getting a new HD TV, the shows are the same old crap, only sharper. You have to decide if you want to pay for the difference or not.

You are so right. :)

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I don't really like the Wii remote, though I do like the Wii. This looks like it will fix the lag problems I have with the Wii remote. This could be awsome for Kingdom Hearts, Star Wars, RTSes, and many other games!

Cheebee said:
Grampy said:

You are so right. :)

So So So true