By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 1:1 wiimote addon -FROM NINTENDO- coming e3 preview

http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/eMMuRj_N6vntHPDycCJAKWhEO9zBvyPH

Nintendo's upcoming Wii MotionPlus accessory for the revolutionary Wii Remote controller again redefines game control, by more quickly and accurately reflecting motions in a 3-D space. The Wii MotionPlus accessory attaches to the end of the Wii Remote and, combined with the accelerometer and the sensor bar, allows for more comprehensive tracking of a player’s arm position and orientation, providing players with an unmatched level of precision and immersion. Every slight movement players make with their wrist or arm is rendered identically in real time on the screen, providing a true 1:1 response in their game play. The Wii MotionPlus accessory reconfirms Nintendo’s commitment to making games intuitive and accessible for everyone. Nintendo will reveal more details about the Wii MotionPlus accessory and other topics Tuesday morning at its E3 media briefing.

Around the Network

So something that should of been there in the first place gets added in 2008?

Whoop-de-fucking-do.

but really what does it do? You cant really change much unless they added a tilt sensor to it.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Wow what's this!!

Didn't see this one coming.

I'm very curious now!

Currently Playing:

Wii: Mario Kart Wii, Wii Sports Resort

Xbox360: Fifa 2009, Halflife 2 Episode 2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Want to play:
Wii: Lego Indiana Jones, SMG2
Xbox360: MW2
Yourebad said:

So something that should of been there in the first place gets added in 2008?

Whoop-de-fucking-do.

I only own the Wii, I LOVE IT and yet I totally totally agree with you!!!!!!!!

This is my signature.

Around the Network

It's got to be fake. I can't see Nintendo actually doing this. Or choosing that name.

It's the end of the world.

ssj12 said:
but really what does it do? You cant really change much unless they added a tilt sensor to it.

I'm sure if you have patience til tomorrow, Nintendo will explain what it does haha.

Anyways only thing I'm wondering is if you can hook up the nunchuck to it.  However I think on the side there I see another port for it.

bet's they demo this with a lightsaber game?

if what is said is true with this accessory, Everywhere you move the wiimote- EVERYWHERE- it will record where it is spacially. every twist, turn dip etc. ...

It's real, there's a news post about it and it's on the official nintendo website.

The timing on this is excellent.