By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo at E3. Not talking about Halo Wars either.

Enter this to see discussion about Halo Chronicles and if it will be shown at E3 but it turns out to be another MGS4 in disguise. It's no wonder 360 fans here stop posting or left this forum.

Around the Network

Will the game be a first person shooter? Honestly, I believe MGS was always badly written and Kojima should learn how to properly pace his stories.

Halo is pretty old hat now, but I am a fan of Peter Jackson's work. We'll see how this turns out.

^^Old hat?!?!

JaggedSac said:
^^Old hat?!?!

Maybe that's the wrong phrase.  To me Halo seems more of the same rehashed idea over and over.  That's just my opinion though, I know there are a lot of other gamers out there who really like it.

Around the Network

its pretty pointless arguing who is better, kojima or jackson because they work at different industries. and lol @ the bots trying to spin this around with jackson winnin an academy. newsweek magazine name kojima one of the top 10 people of 2002. Next-gen named kojima #7 out of 100 of the hot 100 developers of 2008. see i can do it too.

i wonder if this will turn out as good as the other ones

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

just wanted to say I LOLed a lot with that Shakespeare comparison to MGS... and kojima to any director out there.... people do drugs I don't even know about those days lol....
and excuse me but if Shakespeare is for intellectual upper class people, i'm a freaking genius then lol.... oh but wait I am lol :P

sorry I just had to have fun here..... I had an awful week (both my laptop and desktop died on me and I have a shit load of work) and didn't expect to have that good of a laugh on a Monday morning ... thank you guys