By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo at E3. Not talking about Halo Wars either.

So let me get this straight, we have:

A Sarcastic Gamer article siting a CVG article as confirmation of an earlier rumor, but the CVG article is siting the earlier rumor to create their article.  So this is a Sarcastic Gamer article confirming their rumor based on an article reporting their rumor (with a little bit of "our own sources agree"). 

Now that's some fantastic journalism.  Surfer Girl would be proud.

Around the Network

^^LOL. But it is not out of the question for this to make an appearance because it has been in development for a little while, Frank O'Conner left Bungie to work with M$ on their Halo stuff and Bungie has stated many times in their updates that the Halo games being worked on are well into development.  They have also said how they are impressed with Pete's ideas.

Gran Turismo already beat Halo look at the sales

JaggedSac said:

^^LOL. But it is not out of the question for this to make an appearance because it has been in development for a little while, Frank O'Conner left Bungie to work with M$ on their Halo stuff and Bungie has stated many times in their updates that the Halo games being worked on are well into development.  They have also said how they are impressed with Pete's ideas.

There we go.  Skip that last one.

DMeisterJ said:
Anyone even remotely excited about this can never hate on MGS4 again.

I think this is the wrong way of solving things, first, this is just a rumor, second, it will be interesting to see a movie director put some of his work/talent on a videogame, if the videogame sucks or it feature worse storytelling than MGS, well thats a shame, but you still can be excited by a new guy trying to do something with a that formula... and still hate the last work of another guy...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

DTG's opinion of Kojima is to art what This

Is to Evolution, geology and any other form of science. That is to say complete ignorance based on misguided devotion. You really can't listen to anything he says because he has no idea what he's talking about and he's been sipping way to much of the kool-aid.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Grossly inappropriate Vagabond. Intolerance is never acceptable. This is your one and only warning on this issue.

Umm... sarcasticgamer.com? They don't sound very reliable...

People, this doesn't have to be about MGS4 at all. It certainly isn't a slight against it.
Anyhow, this could be very interesting as Pete Jackson has more than proved himself as an elite director. This is of course, if this is credible at all.

^^The rumor is only in regards to if it will be shown at E3. There is a game called Halo Chronicles being overlooked by Peter Jackson and has been in development for some time. That much is fact. And that is pretty much the extent of the information in regards to it. And that the game will be episodic.