By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Offical Vgchartz PS3 trophy league

still so much to do.

Around the Network

Do we know if the 100,000,000 trophy in PAIN is a running total or a one shot deal? If it is in one shot I think I will never see it, but a running total would be an easy time consimung propisition.

Feel free to add me: KBG29

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

getrdone said:
VGCHARTZ member of the year goes to Arcturus, nice job with the chart. Looks professional like always.

agree!  i believe it takes a lot of time to update the database on the weekly basis.

thanks for doing it for all of us

ps. just notice that i am right behind you.  with LOL MATURE coming after me, you need to watch out for him too

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

pain has got to be the most tedious trophy collecting ever.

KBG29 said:
Do we know if the 100,000,000 trophy in PAIN is a running total or a one shot deal? If it is in one shot I think I will never see it, but a running total would be an easy time consimung propisition.

Total.

LOL MATURE said:

Yes, the easy ones are very tedious, and the rest just requires alot of luck.

Around the Network
bbsin said:
KBG29 said:

Total.

awesome so that means to me just spam launches like i did to get past the 20 bowling games...

LOL MATURE said:

Another annoyance is that a good portion of the trophies require add on content. And I'm not about to spend more money on this title. Only reason why I bought it was because it was 5 dollars. I'm not going to spend 20% of what I originally spent just to get a different skin so I can get gernade a maid.

And the reason why I chose Pain was because it was getting trophies (I bought Pain and Monsters when they were on sale for 5 dollars) so I'm not about to buy the expansion when it's so hard to get these things. The game is fun and all but it is a novelty and it's wearing out already. Nothing encourages me to get the expansion.

bbsin said:

LOL MATURE said:

Its mostly luck, but you have to have some skill.

PSN ID: getrdone25

bbsin said:
Ail said:
bbsin said:

Is it just me or is the ship movement in NovaStrike WAY too slow? When the boost is half empty, it makes me feel really limited and constrained. I think it's a bad design choice, makes the game feel like a chore.

No Boost power left = death incoming...

/cry

I recleared the whole game in easy last night to get the last hidden trophy I was missing.

And then I went on and cleared the game in normal mode, and met the conditions for that trophy there too which means I lost 1 hour of my time reclearing easy for nothing :(((( ( actually had a very smooth normal mode clear I was kinda surprised..)

Up to 80% trophy in that game but not sure I want to go for more, it gets repetitive....

PS : Gunning to be back in top 3 next week !

The only thing repetitive about NovaStrike is how many times I've died in the end of chapter 4 (normal). Do you have any tips on what to do when the enemy portal is in full operation and they constantly respawn? I can't get their asses off of me to kill the buildings. I can't imagine how annoying this game would be on hard or very hard difficulty. I can't wait for 2009 when I can actually play GOOD games and the ones I like for trophies.

EDIT: nvm.

I thought chapter 4 was the one where you kill the Searer ? Do you mean stage 5 when you have to destroy the portal ?

Or do you mean the final stage ? ( not sure if you mean chapter or stage..)

If you mean the final mission with the Harbinger I just destroy it way before it reaches its final destination so I don't really have problems there..

In easy/normal mode I can ignore most of the enemies and focus on the goal just using electro mines.

Trouble is hard mode where so many of the stupid ships have attacks that deal so much damage that I can't ignore them....( stucked on stage 3 hard mode, it's not really that hard but I keep dying stupidly ( the number of time I flew straight into a bomber's bomb is just sad and those do crazy damage on hard....)).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

@ cool48, getrdone, and wenlan: Thanks guys! I'm not sure where crymetyme has gone to, but I'll make sure that the trophy list is updated every week.

Jesus i have like 60 friend in my list and there is only 1 that has more trophies then me you guys are wicked... i got like 93 trophies @ level5