By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Offical Vgchartz PS3 trophy league

^ PAIN does have an incredible amount of luck built in to the game itself so I'm with you getting 100%. However, some people won't bother taking the time to finish the game 100% which will make PAIN friendlier to those people because they can just go for a couple gold and silvers without getting 100%. Honestly I would have played pixlejunk for trophies only if i had the time to get all of them, but I don't have 2.5 hours to play in one sitting with complete concentration. PAIN is a game that you could play for 15 minutes at a time and still eventually unlock everything. It may take longer but it's definately more accessible in that regard.

Around the Network

5-6 hours and I still can't get that fucking "Harder Dick's Ball" trophy. It feels so much based on luck, and I'm actually a really unlucky person to begin with. I had the stupid football bounce in and out of the dumpster 8-9 times already. Is there a consistent way to get the damn football in the dumpster? This trophy is getting to my head, I'm at a point where the frustration is causing me to mess up on all the other balls as well. The worst part is that I can't just give up because I know for a fact that I can get the trophy.

Anyone have any pointers? I need to get the (American) football in the dumpster more consistently.

After this, I'll finish up the 100 million trophy and (attempt to) ninja trophy. Once those are out of the way, I'm never setting foot in this game again, too frustrating. >_<.

@bbsin
It took me about 3 hours, and getting the football in the dumpster is luck. Use the explosive box to get the football in the dumpster.

PSN ID: getrdone25

@bbsin
Here is a video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUiR4CZalLA

PSN ID: getrdone25

I'm not sure what happened to the update, or where crymetime is. According to his profile he hasn't logged in since Sept 6.

I'll see if I still have access to the vgchartz PSN account. If I do, I'll try and do an update tonight.

Around the Network

this so called september 13th 2008 update is 2 days late. whats going on

PS3 Trophies

DS: 120,000,000; Wii: 60,000,000; Xbox 360: 38,000,000; PlayStation 3: 34,000,000; PlayStation Portable: 60,000,000

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

this so called september 13th 2008 update is 2 days late. whats going on

PS3 Trophies

DS: 120,000,000; Wii: 60,000,000; Xbox 360: 38,000,000; PlayStation 3: 34,000,000; PlayStation Portable: 60,000,000

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

yay, Eye of Judgment gets trophies - this will be my second game with trophies :)

Just became a Gamefly member to optimize my trophies hunt without having to buy crappy games I woudn't have bought otherwise :P
Yeah, I am addicted...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Lafiel said:
yay, Eye of Judgment gets trophies - this will be my second game with trophies :)

Yeah i heard about this today as well.  Any ideas what the trophies will be?