By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Offical Vgchartz PS3 trophy league

@HideoK
I deleted my pain saved data before i started to get the trophies, I have a feeling that im going to have to deleted it again to get this trophy because i now have 376 strikes and Im giving up on this trophy for now.

PSN ID: getrdone25

Around the Network

i got 100% on uncharted

PS3 Trophies

DS: 120,000,000; Wii: 60,000,000; Xbox 360: 38,000,000; PlayStation 3: 34,000,000; PlayStation Portable: 60,000,000

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

I am having such a hard time getting 2 million points in aftermath. I watched several videos on Youtube but they looked like bullshit. Does anyone have any suggestions besides slamming into the cars repeatedly as they ride around the city?

ah... only 4 trophies in eden now. 100.000 polen, no waste pollen, seeds garden 10 and all spectra found.

where is the update?? it says the 13th, its the 14th now.

PS3 Trophies

DS: 120,000,000; Wii: 60,000,000; Xbox 360: 38,000,000; PlayStation 3: 34,000,000; PlayStation Portable: 60,000,000

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

Good God, some of these Pain trophies are REALLY tedious. I'd say it comes in second compared to Warhawk in terms of most time consuming for 100%. I'm having a really tough time trying to unlock more difficult modes just to get to some Ninjas for the "ninja pwn" trophy. I might just go for 50-60% and quit this game.

(maybe Novastrike is more difficult, haven't played it.)

hey can i get an update thanks

Platinums/100% Completion: Super Stardust HD, Linger In Shadows, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Burnout Paradise, Shaun White Snowboarding, Tomb Raider: Underworld, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator: Salvation, Assassin's Creed II, WipEout HD, Ratchet And Clank: A Crack In Time, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God Of War, God of War II, God of War III, inFamous.

Working on: GTA IV - 87%, Batman: Arkham Asylum - 80%.

bbsin said:

Good God, some of these Pain trophies are REALLY tedious. I'd say it comes in second compared to Warhawk in terms of most time consuming for 100%. I'm having a really tough time trying to unlock more difficult modes just to get to some Ninjas for the "ninja pwn" trophy. I might just go for 50-60% and quit this game.

Pixlejunk is still way more difficult compared to rewards. At least Pain gives you 2 Gold trophies and a handful of silver ones.

I'd love to see if trophies could boost sales for Burnout Paradise like they did for Uncharted. Rukusa has an impressive sum of Golds!

rasone77 said:
bbsin said:

Pixlejunk is still way more difficult compared to rewards. At least Pain gives you 2 Gold trophies and a handful of silver ones.

In the end, I believe they are all worth about the same anyway. It's possible that the only reason (theory) why PixelJunk eden doesn't have any golds is because all of the trophies except one is worth about the same amount of experience. I'm pretty sure if you get 100% in PixelJunk eden, you'd still get 250 exp points towards your level, which would be the same as if you get 100% in Novastrike even though Novastrike has more silver trophies. The usage of Bronze, Silver and Gold trophies are probably just a way to determine a difference in value within a game, but not on the overal level (example: 1 bronze in PixelJunk Eden is worth more than 1 bronze in Warhawk or 1 bronze in NovaStrike). I've come to this conclusion after seeing how much of a boost Pixel Junk eden has gave my overall level as i kept earning trophies, till i got all of them.

Anyways, I'd personally say PAIN is more difficult than Eden. It seems that there's no trophy in PAIN that  doesn't either take a very long amount of time, or has a very steep learning curve. Heck, you have to unlock in-game trophies and modes to even get to some of the trophies. And the "King of PAIN" gold trophy.... that one is by far the most difficult as far as non-platinum games are concerned.

As for PixelJunk Eden, i never felt overwhelmed by any of the trophies. I just figured that they'd take patience and discipline, so it was pretty much non stop trophy earning. Becasue they made it so you have to return to a stage atleast 5 times, it served as training for every other trophy.