By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Offical Vgchartz PS3 trophy league

Put me i have 100 percent  trophies in uncharted

Around the Network

Buzz comes out today. Going to pick it up on my lunch break. Is anyone else getting it? I wouldn't mind some sofa vs sofa games against some of you guys.

rasone77 said:
Buzz comes out today. Going to pick it up on my lunch break. Is anyone else getting it? I wouldn't mind some sofa vs sofa games against some of you guys.

I have it, but I wont be able to play you due to the regional differences...

PSN: Gippon

@MikeB and fjburgos: I need your PSN IDs to add you to the chart.

I got into the Little Big Planet beta! They were handing out 5600 free beta codes at eurogamer.net.
I think there were a little over 3000 codes left when I got mine. There might still be some left if you are lucky. The server kept disconnecting with internal errors and stuff b/c so many people were trying at once. I saw over 6000 users logged in and I had to try and keep refreshing the page for 40 minutes to get mine. I imagine a lot of people gave up... I know I was about to.

Can't believe I got one and it starts tomorrow, ahhh I'm so pumped!!

Around the Network

there's still 2442 keys remaining

@HideoK
lol, congrats on getting it and let us know what you think of the game.

PSN ID: getrdone25

HideoK said:
I got into the Little Big Planet beta! They were handing out 5600 free beta codes at eurogamer.net.
I think there were a little over 3000 codes left when I got mine. There might still be some left if you are lucky. The server kept disconnecting with internal errors and stuff b/c so many people were trying at once. I saw over 6000 users logged in and I had to try and keep refreshing the page for 40 minutes to get mine. I imagine a lot of people gave up... I know I was about to.

Can't believe I got one and it starts tomorrow, ahhh I'm so pumped!!

You'll enjoy it, it is a really good game, especially multiplaywise. I went on it the other day at an expo near my uni...

PSN: Gippon

Locked to make way for new sticky.

I was going to pick it up on my lunch break but apparently the release date and the day you can buy it in stores isn't the same thing. Hell, even Gamestop didn't have it, that's really dropping the ball as far as I'm concerned.