By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Offical Vgchartz PS3 trophy league

@Arcturus
I have no idea where crymetyme is and he hasnt sign on the psn for about a week.

PSN ID: getrdone25

Around the Network

Eye of Judgment will support trophies! great news! in October 16
http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/09/15/the-eye-of-judgment-set-3-coming-adds-trophies/

Dark Odin said:
Eye of Judgment will support trophies! great news! in October 16
http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/09/15/the-eye-of-judgment-set-3-coming-adds-trophies/

I'm passing on this. Not going to get games like Buzz and EyeofJudgement just for trophies. It's not that they are bad or anything, I just don't want too many accessories clogging up my game room.

As a matter of fact. I won't be hunting down trophies until WipeoutHD is released, I'm not dealing with the the remaining NovaStrike and PAIN trophies at all. I'm pretty sick and worn out by those two games. So if anyone below wants to pass me in rankings next week, now's a great time.

I have to go and beat that awful game in my 360 disk tray so I can send it back to gamefly anyways.  >_>

huge news guys. Wipeout HD is going to be a platinum calibur game.

Being that the game itself has always been more on the difficult side (for me atleast), I doubt it'll be an easy task at all.

But here's the best part. We get 37 trophies for the low cost of $20, AND the game is a good one!.

Bronze Trophies

• Uplift - Obtain a medal for every cell in Uplift
  • Warped - Obtain a medal for every cell in Warped
  • Frenzy - Obtain a medal for every cell in Frenzy
  • Vertigo - Obtain a medal for every cell in Vertigo
  • Head Rush - Obtain a medal for every cell in Head Rush
  • Speed Freak - Obtain a medal for every cell in Speed Freak
  • Dropzone - Obtain a medal for every cell in Dropzone
  • Meltdown - Obtain a medal for every cell in Meltdown
  • Smile Please (Hidden) - Use Photo Mode to take a photo
  • Rookie Reward (Hidden) - Win any race with Pilot Assist on.
  • 1 Gold Medal won, 86 to go... (Hidden) - Obtain your first gold medal
  • Happy Accident? (Hidden) - Execute your first successful barrel roll
  • Keep Rollin' (Hidden) - Execute 100 successful barrel rolls
  • Flatland Flyer - Execute and land a successful barrel roll on Moa Therma
  • Own The Zone - Get 20 consecutive perfect zones in a single Zone Mode event
  • Double Kill - Eliminate at least two opponents in any race
  • Endurance - Finish an online 12 race tournament
  • Connected 1 - Finish 10 online races

Silver Trophies

• Campaign Legend - Obtain a gold medal for every cell in Race Campaign
  • Airbraker - Reach Zone 50 (Subsonic) in Zone Mode on any track using only airbrakes and sideshift. Motion sensor controls must be turned off.
  • Tournament Ace - Win every race of an 8 stage Racebox tournament on Skilled or Elite difficulty.
  • Connected 2 - Win 10 online races.
  • Lapped Out - Complete 99 laps in a single Racebox, Speed Lap session.
  • AG Assassin - Eliminate 50 online opponents
  • WipEout Disciple - Obtain 100,000 loyalty points for any team.

Gold Trophies

• Zone Zeus - In Zone Mode, reach Zone 75 on any track
  • Arcade Perfect - Finish 1st on all 16 tracks in Phantom class Racebox races on Elite difficulty.
  • Beat Zico - Equal or beat the lap time of 30.82 seconds on Anulpha Pass (Forward), Speed Lap, Venom using the Piranha.
  • Livery Liberation - Unlock every ship skin in the game.

Platinum Trophy

• Transcendence - Earn all the trophies in the game

Plus 7 more hidden trophies.

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/09/17/trophies-wipeout-hd/

I'm gonna pass on wipeout. I'm cheap and I still havent bought GTA4 (yes I know its getting reamed but i still wanna play it) or MGS4 (Got to get essentials and play 3 and 1.) and 20 dollars is more then I'll spend on trophy hunting for games I'm not excited for. (never played a wipeout)

Around the Network

I thought they should do this and I'm glad they have. Wipeout should easily be one of my favourite games of the year. Wipeout 3 is still one of my favourite games of all time. And you're right it did used to be difficult, I hope it still is.

Plus I've been in need of new trophy games to play. All this effort going into Pixeljunk Eden and I'm still just falling down the ranks even while I'm slowly getting all the trophies. It's fun though.

Oh yes,

I'm in need of more trophy collecting people on my PSN friends list so I'll be randomly inviting people from the league. Apologies in advance to anyone who doesn't like unsolicited invites, but I'll just be someone else to compare trophies to!

Redcoat222 said:
I thought they should do this and I'm glad they have. Wipeout should easily be one of my favourite games of the year. Wipeout 3 is still one of my favourite games of all time. And you're right it did used to be difficult, I hope it still is.

Plus I've been in need of new trophy games to play. All this effort going into Pixeljunk Eden and I'm still just falling down the ranks even while I'm slowly getting all the trophies. It's fun though.

Oh yes,

I'm in need of more trophy collecting people on my PSN friends list so I'll be randomly inviting people from the league. Apologies in advance to anyone who doesn't like unsolicited invites, but I'll just be someone else to compare trophies to!

That's why I asked for my name to be anonymous ;) so you can invite "anonymous" if you like but that person wont be me =P so you won't be disturbing me.

I have 80 trophies and 100% of the trophies from SSHD and Uncharted. Go me.

New trophy patch announced, and the game is free: Mainichi Issyo.
http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/09/18/trophies-mainichi-issyo-jpn-only/

Probably the easiest trophies you can get, and even better, there are two GOLD trophies for you to grab. I read Toro Station on the daily basis, so it's just a bonus for me. But for people who don't read Japanese, it will be a relative painful process to go through 90-120 episodes for the gold trophies.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

The trophy list for LBP has been revealed:
http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/littlebigplanet/trophies/

There will be a total of 48 trophies: 32 bronze, 8 silver, 3 gold, and 1 platinum plus 4 secret onces (bronze).

edit: the trophy number for each category is identical to uncharted.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX