By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are some things females do that annoy the heck out of you

NiKKoM said:
lolita said:
Hmm okay the one thing annoying about most girls... They don't play much videogames.

Also about sitting on the lap thing... The contrary happens with my bf, He wants me to sit on him but I'm afraid I'm too heavy (115 pounds). He makes me sit down and everything's fine.

About the girls asking if you love them.. Maybe they do because they want to hear you say I love you more often. Geez how hard would it be to surprise her by saying you have something to say to her, look her in the eyes and say I love you.

Or maybe some of you don't know what romantic is...

Iiiiiiiieewwwww... yuk.. expressing my feelings??? I'm a guy!!! j/k.. I love my gf and she knows it

Hehe well good but some girls know their man loves them but they like to hear it. Doesn't hurt to say it.

Around the Network
lolita said:
NiKKoM said:
lolita said:
Hmm okay the one thing annoying about most girls... They don't play much videogames.

Also about sitting on the lap thing... The contrary happens with my bf, He wants me to sit on him but I'm afraid I'm too heavy (115 pounds). He makes me sit down and everything's fine.

About the girls asking if you love them.. Maybe they do because they want to hear you say I love you more often. Geez how hard would it be to surprise her by saying you have something to say to her, look her in the eyes and say I love you.

Iiiiiiiieewwwww... yuk.. expressing my feelings??? I'm a guy!!! j/k.. I love my gf and she knows it

Hehe well good but some girls know their man loves them but they like to hear it. Doesn't hurt to say it.

Ssssstttt.. not in public!! ;)

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

MontanaHatchet said:

Oh, and the most annoying thing is when a girl sits on your leg or lap, and after a little while she's sitting there casually so she's putting most of her weight on you and she doesn't realize how freakin' heavy she is.

That's easy to fix: Don't hang with heavy girls. And lolita, 115 pounds is a really nice weight, I have friends that are around there, and I can lift them easily.

OT: There's no difference on what I find annoying on girls than to what I find annoying on everyone. On a general basis, guys are more annoying to me.

Not going down, after I do them (a girl once told me her mouth was too dry. WTF?)

Wanting to kiss, AFTER going there. No thanks! I don't want to develop a taste for p3ñ!$.

starcraft said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Lol Weezy.

Oh, and the most annoying thing is when a girl sits on your leg or lap, and after a little while she's sitting there casually so she's putting most of her weight on you and she doesn't realize how freakin' heavy she is.

I KNOW!!!

And I'm all, "step off woman, I'm not Iron Man."

I am listening to Iron Man by Black Sabbath right now!

Around the Network

@ Dogs Rule:

I hate those flipflops ... gimme sandals FTW!

Oh my god finally a thread i can go to.

Dont get mad at me because ur pissed off! Not my fault i put you in a bad mood.

Don't hit me because im trying to be funny.

Please, Please, stop acting like teenage sterotype from a movie.

Stop yelling at me for no reason

I help you alot and you still get mad at me if i cant understand you.

Stop treating me like your bitch.

Shut Up please i like to listen to your problems every once in a while but dont blame on me please!!

Nintendo Zealot said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
Snesboy said:
RULES OF WOMEN!

1. When a woman says nothing is wrong, that means something is wrong.

2. When a woman says something is wrong, that means EVERYTHING is wrong.

3. And when a woman says SOMETHING ISN'T FUNNY, YOU'D BETTER NOT LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF!!!

- Wise words from Homer Simpson

WOW! you men are so rude and i cant understand why you guys are so...oh wait i do its because you sit in front of a TV all day eating chips and drinking beer you think were going to cook, clean, and even wash your clothes but there is only one thing WRONG with that and thats that we do all the work. >_<

Don't you mean after getting home from a hard day at work we sit in front of the TV and eat chips and drink beer. Big difference.

Amen brother.

@Nintendo Fan Girl

All I do is be nice to my girlfriend. I don't treat her like shit. But I ALWAYS remember Homer Simpson's wise words because they are 100% true.

lolita said:

plz I would love to kno how is 115 too heavy? 

^^115 punds would be heavy for a 4 foot tall woman