By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are some things females do that annoy the heck out of you

well here is a list for me

1.Stupidity-seriously read a freakin book,females with no common sense are a turn off

2.I do not want to meet any of your gay friends seriously what the hell makes you think I would

3.Stop gettin mad at us for something then do the same thing and when we get mad say "but this is different" .....NO BITCH..IT ISNT

4.Dont get mad cuz I looked at a nother girl...im a dude, I cant and wont stop it

5.Don't expect me to be able to read your mind... cuz I can't, and don't want to.

6.I like sports. You don't. So if I go to a game... don't get mad that I didn't invite you.

7. I am not a girl... subjects like make-up, hair, clothes, interior decorating, and gossip are not subjects i want to discuss.

8.Just because you are around me and i'm not talking, doesn't mean I'm not talking to YOU. Maybe I don't have anything to say. Silence is not a bad thing.

9.If I dont answer the phone the first few times, what makes you think i wil pick up the 100th time within 10 minutes?

10.Call me and have nothin to say for about an hour then when I initiate convo give me simple one word answers

11.We dont care abou any other guyfriend or ex boyfriend unless your tellin us how lame they are or how much better we are then them.

thats all i can think of you guys add on

edit:Don't talk to me while I'm watching sports unless it pertains to what I'm watching. I don't wanna hear about what happened on Sex in the City or why you think your home girl is stupid during the NBA Finals or the Superbowl

Around the Network

That they want to kill their self if you don't go to bed with them or are not in love with them...Super annoying X_X..

-When girls hit me and expect me not to slap the fuck out of them

-When girls think they are good at sports in gym class

-When girls cry over the gayest things

-When ugly girls expect me to ask them out

-When an ugly girl has a hot friend and you try to talk to the hot friend and teh ugly thinks gives attitude and thinks shes hot

-When girls try to get money out of me and make me feel sorry for them because they are girls

-When girls think the earth revolves around them

-When girls think they have a big booty

-When girls overload the makeup in pictures

-When girls think an 85% on a test is bad

i am going to say this but what i want you knwo hear is this, and if you say this and do this you must mean that

konnichiwa said:

That they want to kill their self if you don't go to bed with them or are not in love with them...Super annoying X_X..

you know I had an ex who was sayin she wants to kill herself and kept sendin me text messages and shit talkin about i broke her heart and more i do not want to go into ..just know she was on some other shit  seriously

Around the Network

Speak.

They are always asking: do you still love me?? & who's that girl??

Right answers are: Yes & that's just an old classmate if mine... ;)

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Vote.

Edit:  Please don't tell my girlfriend I said that; if she found out, she'd never stop smacking me...

Looks like you have some issues... Perhaps counseling is in order? Or just find the right girl...

"Hi babe, how's you're day been?... Uhm... what's wrong?"

"NOTHING"

There's nothing more annoying then "nothing" going on because if nothing is going on, something bad has happened and you cannot escape it. Example answers and effects:

"I can tell there's something wrong" - Haven't you been listening nothing is wrong!

Ignore: Ah, ok then... (This will usually result in anexcess of verbal diarrea thrown at you)

You're only escape? Straight on guessing whát went wrong, for instance: "What feedback gave the professor to you on that report?"

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->