By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are some things females do that annoy the heck out of you

I could go on and on, but I try not to think about negatives. I'll just volunteer one.

Talk.

Edit:

Seriously though, it sound like you (OP) and your girl both need to look at the world a little more realistically.  And you need to be more of a gentleman.  You want to be the big man, in charge, with the girl doing what you want?  Lead by example.  Don't call her bitch (even behind her back, because that attitude will come out in your voice).  Treat her the way you would want to be treated, and then be a little nicer.  Treat her the way you would want others (i.e. your kids) to treat her.  Never expect anything, only that she isn't abusive to you... and then you will be able to see everything more clearly.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

Gotta go with these two:

Telling me she hates me - I make her sick - and then saying she wants to make love within 60 seconds.

The other? Saying she's tired and I go to sleep only to be woken up to fulfill marital duties.

madskillz said:
Gotta go with these two:

Telling me she hates me - I make her sick - and then saying she wants to make love within 60 seconds.

The other? Saying she's tired and I go to sleep only to be woken up to fulfill marital duties.

Dude, that is the best sex.  Just don't say it back to her.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

HEY! i dont like this thread at all! >_<

Nintendo Fan Girl said:

Whinge about things that have nothing to do with them.

Jks jks.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
starcraft said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:

Jks jks.

*hits the first poster in the nose* there now its broken thats the complete....GAH! you wouldnt understand cause your a BOY!!!

Nintendo Fan Girl said:
starcraft said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:

Jks jks.

*hits the first poster in the nose* there now its broken thats the complete....GAH! you wouldnt understand cause your a BOY!!!

Lol.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

steven787 said:
madskillz said:
Gotta go with these two:

Dude, that is the best sex.  Just don't say it back to her.

Haha! I hear you. I know I grabbed her hands from pushing me and kissed her right in the mouth. She just laughed and grinned. It was on like a pot of neckbones.

@ Nintendo Fan Gurl - I would love to read your answer. LOL. What are some things girls do that annoy you?

starcraft said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
starcraft said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:

Jks jks.

Lol.

shuddup!!!! >_<

okr said:
Baddman said:

well here is a list for me

1.Stupidity-seriously read a freakin book,females with no common sense are a turn off

Just for the record: Females read far more books than males.

link?