By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are some things females do that annoy the heck out of you

the only thing i can say is.... BItch

woman be bitching

im like yo shut your mouth with your wack ass shit, weez dont want to hear it.

god damn im wasted

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

Lol Weezy.

Oh, and the most annoying thing is when a girl sits on your leg or lap, and after a little while she's sitting there casually so she's putting most of her weight on you and she doesn't realize how freakin' heavy she is.

MontanaHatchet said:
Lol Weezy.

Oh, and the most annoying thing is when a girl sits on your leg or lap, and after a little while she's sitting there casually so she's putting most of her weight on you and she doesn't realize how freakin' heavy she is.

I KNOW!!!

And I'm all, "step off woman, I'm not Iron Man."

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

lol my gf isnt fat, rather funny back cause i do it to her sometimes.

RULES OF WOMEN!

"1. When a woman says nothing is wrong, that means something is wrong.

2. When a woman says something is wrong, that means EVERYTHING is wrong.

3. And when a woman says SOMETHING ISN'T FUNNY, YOU'D BETTER NOT LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF!!!"

PURE GOLD!

Nintendo Fan Girl said:
Snesboy said:
RULES OF WOMEN!

1. When a woman says nothing is wrong, that means something is wrong.

2. When a woman says something is wrong, that means EVERYTHING is wrong.

3. And when a woman says SOMETHING ISN'T FUNNY, YOU'D BETTER NOT LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF!!!

- Wise words from Homer Simpson

WOW! you men are so rude and i cant understand why you guys are so...oh wait i do its because you sit in front of a TV all day eating chips and drinking beer you think were going to cook, clean, and even wash your clothes but there is only one thing WRONG with that and thats that we do all the work. >_<

This. This also irritates me at times to no end. When a girl tells you she cooks for you and you end up with a dinner salad. Or some other greenery that doesn't fill. Or worse, cold pasta.

That's why I always offer to cook. Then at least I know there's plenty and even better, there will be meat involved.

Funny story but a while ago I took a girl to a restaurant and she could pick anything she liked. She told me she was mad hungry so I was hoping that I could see some fine taste in their for food. Not happening, she chose the dinner salad...

Only response to that? Spare-ribs all you can eat, and off course using as much sauce, and you're hands as possible.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
Lol Weezy.

No. No. No!!!!

I hate when girls/women sit in your lap, get you worked up and say they have to go - and you were looking for the main course. LOL.

Yeah, heavy girls sitting on my lap is harmful. Especially to my 147lb frame.

Edit - @ Baddman, you need help

Her mother

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I hate when a girl wants to "play fight". I follow the rules, and try to wrestle. They always punch me in the schlong, and laugh!

Why, ladies? Why must it always be that way? My schlong loves you!!

psrock said:
Her mother

Yo Momma!