By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are some things females do that annoy the heck out of you

I wish they would start wearing shoes again instead of flipflips and ballerina slippers. Oh and wear the following for lounging around the house:

Alright, I have a fetish, no big woop.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
psrock said:
Her mother

Yo Momma!

seriously, these mothers will try to insult you all the times, and i know she hates it when i pound her daughter in the bedroom next to her.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Coca-Cola said:
Guy: What do you want to eat?
Girls: I don't care. Wherever you want to eat.
Guy: Ok, let's go to (name a restaurant)
Girl: No, I don't feel like it.

On second thought, my girl always annoys me with this. I dont care where we eat/what we watch/ what we do, so you choose damnit.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

d21lewis said:
I hate when a girl wants to "play fight". I follow the rules, and try to wrestle. They always punch me in the schlong, and laugh!

Why, ladies? Why must it always be that way? My schlong loves you!!

Oh, I see. Then, when you hit them in the chest, and just a tap, they try and grab a brick. Not cool.

@ Nintendo Fan Girl - loved your responses.

I will add to the madness - I hate when girls bend over in front of you constantly, make comments about their butts and then get mad when you agree with them.

Hmm okay the one thing annoying about most girls... They don't play much videogames.

Also about sitting on the lap thing... The contrary happens with my bf, He wants me to sit on him but I'm afraid I'm too heavy (115 pounds). He makes me sit down and everything's fine.

About the girls asking if you love them.. Maybe they do because they want to hear you say I love you more often. Geez how hard would it be to surprise her by saying you have something to say to her, look her in the eyes and say I love you.

Or maybe some of you don't know what romantic is...

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
RULES OF WOMEN!

1. When a woman says nothing is wrong, that means something is wrong.

2. When a woman says something is wrong, that means EVERYTHING is wrong.

3. And when a woman says SOMETHING ISN'T FUNNY, YOU'D BETTER NOT LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF!!!

- Wise words from Homer Simpson

Amen.

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

Coca-Cola said:
Guy: What movie do you want to see?
Girl: I don't really care. Whatever you want to see.
Guy: Ok, let's go see (name a movie)
girl: Nah, i don't feel like seeing that movie.

and on . . .

Spot on.

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

lolita said:
Hmm okay the one thing annoying about most girls... They don't play much videogames.

Also about sitting on the lap thing... The contrary happens with my bf, He wants me to sit on him but I'm afraid I'm too heavy (115 pounds). He makes me sit down and everything's fine.

About the girls asking if you love them.. Maybe they do because they want to hear you say I love you more often. Geez how hard would it be to surprise her by saying you have something to say to her, look her in the eyes and say I love you.

Or maybe some of you don't know what romantic is...

Iiiiiiiieewwwww... yuk.. expressing my feelings??? I'm a guy!!! j/k.. I love my gf and she knows it

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Leetgeek said:
When she says: "You love your PS3 more then me"

Like I would ever admit that to her face lol

Holy shit....flashback. My ex said those exact words to me. I only played the damned thing twice in front of her.

getting dressed