By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS2 GAMES on the ps store? 40gb BC confirmed?

http://www.psbeyond.com/news/Rumor-P...o-PSN.683.html

Quote:
A Poster on the N4G Forums has shown a picture showing PlayStation 2 titles on the PlayStation store. You can clearly see Metal Gear Solid 2 being priced at £12.99. While this remains a rumor for now, it is expected to be shown at E3 in a couple of weeks time.

mM
Around the Network

That's the first thing I've seen that's made me want a PS3 at all. Good job, Sony.

hmm... looks oddly photoshopped to me

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Id definitely buy smugglers run and red faction, two great games.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

If its true then its great news.

Around the Network

Well it's certainly coming soon. I mean Microsoft is doing it with original Xbox games on the Xbox 360 Marketplace to be downloaded to the HDD.

Soon Nintendo will follow suit and seeing as how Sony just only at the time have a massive amounts of 40GB PS3's on the market. It would make aboslute since to add PS2 games on the PSN so those 40GB users can download them if they like.

I think Sony will only put best-selling titles on PSN though or they might listen to the community. Just like how they listened to "In-game XMB".

ecurbj said:
Well it's certainly coming soon. I mean Microsoft is doing it with original Xbox games on the Xbox 360 Marketplace to be downloaded to the HDD.

Soon Nintendo will follow suit and seeing as how Sony just only at the time have a massive amounts of 40GB PS3's on the market. It would make aboslute since to add PS2 games on the PSN so those 40GB users can download them if they like.

I think Sony will only put best-selling titles on PSN though or they might listen to the community. Just like how they listened to "In-game XMB".

Yes, sony needs to listen to its community thats how they will continue to progress with the PS3.

mM
ecurbj said:

With what?

Rhonin the wizard said:
ecurbj said:

With what?

They cant, no HDD..

Because GC games arent 512mb..

mM

awesome hope it's true.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721