By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS2 GAMES on the ps store? 40gb BC confirmed?

ssj12 said:
hmm... looks oddly photoshopped to me

thats the first thing i thought of lol

Around the Network

no i already have a ps2 and lot of great games,so i will no any if them

XGamer0611 said:
I think this is great but it is not the BC I want. The price is sick, MGS 2 for £12.99 is actually $26 US. I purchased the disk for $3.99 used. Plus I'd want the disk. Sony is really pushing downloads which is a good thing but think about this the current incarnations of the PS3 are 40 GB and 80 GB. Boy, those HDD's are going to be filing up fast. What are you going to do about space....

Buy a SATA HDD. See, unlike M$, Sony lets you upgrade your HDD without having to spend an arm, a leg, and your firstborn. So no problem there.

OT: Almost definitely faked, but it would still be cool nonetheless...

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Eh.  I'd rather have the disc.

We can only hope and just wait till the E3.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network

Looks fake, but it would be cool though.

Can I also point out that this would eliminate the biggest selling point for the 80gb.

I do think that they need to make the 40 Gig BC, but, they sell PSP games on PSN, and those can't be played on the PS3, so selling something that a limited customer base can use is not unprecedented. It could easily only show up for BC PS3's, and not for the 40 gig models.

sieanr said:
How the hell would someone get a screenshot like this in the first place? Does the PSN have a partner-net equivalent?

Anyways, photoshopping this would be easy as pie. But since the PSN is done through a browser, you could probably make a working mock-up page with ps2 downloads as well.

Yes, photoshopping would be pretty easy.

No, the PSN is no longer done through a browser.

whats with the black rectangle in the top right corner?

Platinums/100% Completion: Super Stardust HD, Linger In Shadows, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Burnout Paradise, Shaun White Snowboarding, Tomb Raider: Underworld, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator: Salvation, Assassin's Creed II, WipEout HD, Ratchet And Clank: A Crack In Time, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God Of War, God of War II, God of War III, inFamous.

Working on: GTA IV - 87%, Batman: Arkham Asylum - 80%.