By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS2 GAMES on the ps store? 40gb BC confirmed?

why would anyone wanna download ps2 games? when you can buy them in the shops, ps2 games sizes range from 600mb to daul layer 8.5gb they are just too big, unless its very rare game

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

Konami Ltd? Isn't that a British/Commonwealth thing? I've never seen them call themselves that before.. sceptical.

Cougarman said:

why would anyone wanna download ps2 games? when you can buy them in the shops, ps2 games sizes range from 600mb to daul layer 8.5gb they are just too big, unless its very rare game

they can be compressed, just like GT5P

Nah. That wouldn't be confirmation.  Even if it's real.

It could be they get specfific titles to emulate... without being able to emulate... kinda like "porting" them.

cool, lets hope for some of the best PS2 titles on the PSN Store soon!

Around the Network

that looks pretty interesting

off topic: Sons of Liberty is an amazing games

If this is backwards compatibility, does the Wii have cross platform backwards compatibility? That super mega turbo rare!

Also, this is a good move (If real): Only if PS3 remains backwards compatible as well. Nothing wrong with a down loadable library so long as you allow those who bought the game once and were already told that they could play it on the PS3, you know, play it on the PS3?

If they decide to drop all backwards compatibility efforts, this is the biggest fuck you I've ever seen people defend, and I've seen people say RROD isn't bad and Lawrence Fisher's comments about geeks and the Wii.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Seems like sony already denied it.
http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/06/30/sony-already-denies-ps2-games-for-psn/