By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which highly rated games do you dislike and why?

coolestguyever said:

so you get a different feel for different cars and find which ones work best for your racing style. You can tune up each car differently and cutomize it to your liking. If you use the same "few dozen" cars over and over thats when it could get boring.

Plus i know graphics don't save a game, but they're sure nice.

I figure if you get bored from Gran Turismo, you pretty much just don't like Racing games in general. Because no racing game is as good.

Wait... did you just say RolStoppable doesn't like racing games?

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry, can't stop laughing.... HAHAHAHA.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

i didnt like oblivion,i hated the combat

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Zelda series, yes I said it. Why? The series hardly does anything new to impress me; same dungeon formula, same expected items, and the same set-up every time. If they were all like Lttp, I wouldn't think they were overrated because they would at least have a balance of difficulty and a heightened sense of survival. Now they're just too easy to even bother, it almost seems like I'm playing the same game every installment.

Halo Series: Extremely overrated. Didn't provide anything new to the FPS genre and the games were just far too repetitive.

Madden Series: Why do these even sell anymore? The roster update is practically the only noticeable thing there is.

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

Alright, here I go.

Zelda - I never really enjoyed them since Ocarina. It has the same re-hashed gamplay in each sequel.

Ghost Recon- Some of the most boring games I have ever played.

Gears - I hated the multiplayer, however I did love the single player. Couldn't understand people's love for it.

Ninja Gaiden - I don't understand how or why people enjoy the series.

Kingdom Hearts - Don't understand the world's fascination with this one. Terrible button-mashing combat (with an even worse camera) and some of worst stories Square has done.

That's all I think of off the top of my head.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Devil May Cry 4 - Very repetitive and easy.

GTA4 - Repetitive and boring.

Around the Network
Shameless said:

ICO - I can't really explain why I don't like this game. but it's mainly because of the total lack of narrative and direction. I also found it really frustrating in places.

Gears of War - The campaign is far too short and repetitive and there are better online games to play right now. It's not bad, but graphics are the only thing that was actually great. Not worth the high scores in my opinion.

Resistance - One of the worst shooters I've played this generation. If it wasn't bundled, I doubt it would have sold a fraction of its current sales.

Super Smash Bros Brawl - I finally picked this up recently and all I could think about was how overrated this game was. The only time I've truly had fun was with friends over. The Subspace Emissary was boring; in fact all of the single player content was boring and the online component was regularly unplayable due to lag. I've never played any of the previous games before so I guess I may not have gotten into it yet, but I'm not buying into it so far.

Really you dont like ICO...did you beat it?

But Yeah

Gears of War

Halo

GTAIV

SoulCaiber

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

i would also say NFL2k on dreamcast-it was not close to being what i heard about it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Morrowind serious...it sucks to die from a blodsucker thing...

Twilight Princess, the worst 3D Zelda game.

Wind Waker = Majora > Ocarina > Twilight

Kingdom Hearts - Theres two sides of me on this one. one side tells me it looks like a really good RPG but the other side is telling me its a terrible combination, why add disney characters like goofy, and donald duck i just couldnt picture thoes kinds of characters in a drama in general. even though i im not a fan but i felt sorry for thoes who were looking foward to the Chain of Memories remake cause Square never relased it here it the states.

Bioshock - it was overrated it got some high scores by some biased reviewers it shouldnt have deserved GOTY from Spike TV awards (which are also full of dumbasses)