By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which highly rated games do you dislike and why?

OBLIVION

MASS EFFECT

BIO SHOCK

I am sure i could mention many other games but these 3 games just stand out like a sore thumb for complete and utter over hyped rubbish, if it was me who rated these games then i would have put them all as below average

the only good thing about them is that the game looks nice to look at

Around the Network

Gears of War - Lancer, Hammer of Dawn, Sniper Rifle and weapon of choice and you're set for the whole game, also got repetitive after a while

Call of Duty 4 - Single player was a bore.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Hmmm... GTA? It is kinda fun, but not very, and the fun feels dirty so its just meh all around. Exploring is fun, but who wants to explore gritty urban environments? Definition of a mixed bag imo.

Halo MGS Mario.

Why? Because it's what rabid fanboys don't want to hear! All those games suck!

Mass Effect-the story was great and the VA was superb but the game is a good example of how a great story doesn't necessarily save the game from bad gameplay and technical issues

Around the Network

FFXII - Oh my god was it horrible.
GTA IV - Tried playing it 3-4 times now, it brings nothing new really since GTA3.
Gran Turismo series - Yawn...
Mass Effect - I think I feel asleep a few times while playing. The story was picking up nicely, but the gameplay, bad loading and frameskipping just killed it for me.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:

FFXII - Oh my god was it horrible.
GTA IV - Tried playing it 3-4 times now, it brings nothing new really since GTA3.
Gran Turismo series - Yawn...
Mass Effect - I think I feel asleep a few times while playing. The story was picking up nicely, but the gameplay, bad loading and frameskipping just killed it for me.

Exactly what I'm saying