By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which highly rated games do you dislike and why?

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

People are going to scorch me for that. It is WAY too repetetive.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

GTA4 - monotonous, repetitive, same flaws from old games, driving is worse than hell, story worth shit.

SSBB - nonsense gameplay, I'd rather play Power Stone any day.

Gears of War - Overhyped, weapons suck, poor level design, no a single great boss battle and graphics not that great either.

SSBB:  Way overhyped, wasn't very fun.  I've pretty much gone back to playing the N64 version.

Oblivion: Beautiful boring world, and enemy scaling has to be one of the worst ideas ever implemented in a game.

Mario Karts after SMK: Just seemed like more of the same.

Bioshock: It was good, but seemed like a huge step backwords from SS2.

Animal Crossing Series - I found it extremely boring... Collect X item, sell to Nook, pay debt and be forced to upgrade the home and get another bigger debt? =_= And there isn't that much customisation in this game... Sims is the bigger and better game.

Kingdom Hearts (sorry Soriku) - This game is very messed up and doesn't make any sense. Disney+Final Fantasy got to be the weirdest idea ever! I just can't get into it.

Final Fantasy VIII - This FF is horrible, imo. Jonctionning, Draw, 10000 hours GF cutscenes (interaction, I know... But it's still annoying), underpowered weapons needing upgrades with random items, game doesn't feel like a FF... Ugh the list goes on. Those things might be positive for some, but it isn't for me.

Halo - Overhyped boring shooter.

Warioland - Not appealing. Why put such a disgusting character?

Pokemon Diamond - I decided to get it since it was brand new and all... Memories of playing Pokemon Blue came to my mind but I can't get into it. It's not a bad RPG but, I wish they could kill off Pokemon soon... It's getting rediculous! There's way too many of them!

I'd rip into GTA4 but it's done to death here.

I'll add Half-life 2. Yeah I said it. To me it was run of the mill shooter fare. The Gravity gun was fun only in ravenholm and whilst going through that level all I was thinking was: "RE is a better horror shooter. System Shock is a better horror shooter. Why is this so revered?". The rest of the game was just meh.
I was glad I bought it in the Orange box so I still had Portal and TF2.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

Call of Duty 4
I've played shooters before. Call of duty 4 really doesn't do anything new. The games graphics and intensity level helps the first couple of levels, but after that it's all point and click. Point and click. Point and click. Point and click. Point and click...

Bioshock.
I never played it properly, it just doesn't appeal to me. Don't know why. People say the graphics looks great, but to me it's just a big MEH. And I heard it has a great story, but from the 3-4 hours I've played of it, I simply couldn't see it. It didn't make me think.

Advance Wars: Dual Strike
I lasted 10 minutes in this game. Or was it an hour? Anyway, I want my money back! I really do not have the patience for these types of games.

This is invisible text!

Super Paper Mario, I think it got descent reviews, but it's a game I don't like and not planning to finish anytime soon...

GTA 3 and GTA4

un-intersting games

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

GTA IV: Controls weren't great and its still the same game with muliplayer thrown in. I could explain all the other reasons but im sure this thread will deliver the rest.

SSBB: Not a bad game but....more of the same. A lot of hype but for few changes.

Consoles Owned: Sega Genesis, NES, PS2 (RIP) N64, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii

"In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is rule."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche

halo 2, major letdown

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)