By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which highly rated games do you dislike and why?

I would have to say THe wind waker(not a ocorina of time at all), GTA(any) I got bored very fast, and sSBB sorry but nothing like melee, and hALO 2 &3. OVERHYPED.

not a fan but a gamer

Around the Network

gears of war....just wasn't fun for me
unreal tournament III...no friggin split-screen + horrid campaign
assassin's creed...wayyyyyy to repetitive repetitive repetitive repetitive repetitive

God of War

GTA

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Twilight Princess= Mainly due to hype. The game was hyped to be the best game ever, but I just thought it was extremely repetative. Go get 3 mirror pieces, go get pieces of armor(that you don't even use btw), go free the towns from twilight. The cinematics were nice, though and the story had a twist, even though it was obvious it would.

Final Fantasy VII- There were at least three better final fantasy games. It was ok, but by far not the best of the series, or the best rpg ever.

Halo 3- This was suppose to be a good fps? Sorry I played much better. The online isn't even that good. I prefer both CoD4s online. Actually there are dozens of pc fps with better online. This is without mentioning that I loath dual-analog, and was extremely frustrated by the accuracy. That isn't the games fault, but I just wanted to get that out there.

Halo series-it just a mediocre shooter

Zelda DS-all touch screen and timed dungeons and returning to one a few times..hated that game

StarCraft-click.......click.......click...click click click...........click. gee that was fun. >_>

Around the Network

GTAIV - Boring reperative game that i'll never finish. Reviewers just met the demand for the hype.

GoW - Too short and kinda bored me.

SMG - Too linear compared to Sunshine/64. Best part about Mario games was the free roaming, galaxy felted to much point A to B.

Shissy said:
GTAIV - Boring reperative game that i'll never finish. Reviewers just met the demand for the hype.

GoW - Too short and kinda bored me.

SMG - Too linear compared to Sunshine/64. Best part about Mario games was the free roaming, galaxy felted to much point A to B.

Now, this is why I hate abbrevations.

GoW here means either Gears of War, or God of War. It's impossible to tell which one, even though I'm guessing it's Gears, since I heard that game is really short.

This is invisible text!

cod4

do I even have to explain why?

Metalcore, Hardcore, Punk, Emo, Rock.

FFVII. Unoriginal.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

gta4 is da most overrated game ever! i have no idea how it managed to get so many 10s.
has to be oneof da worst games in da series.