By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BOYCOTT EA!! NOT UBISOFT

You know I think we should boycott EA, every fanboy/gamer should get together and boycott them. Ubisoft's HAZE for the ps3 is alone a better game than anything EA ever made. EA is ruining the gaming industry with there trash, and I think instead of boycotting UBISOFT we should EA.

Reason? EA SUCKS at making GAMES.

mM
Around the Network

Not really. Ea makes some good games such as boom blox. Also they support the wii pretty well, and give them titles at the same quality as their 360 titles. I do feel bad for ps3 only owners though, because EA does make crappy ports for the ps3.

Anyone can name a good EA game apart from boom blox?

sc94597 said:

Not really. Ea makes some good games such as boom blox. Also they support the wii pretty well, and give them titles at the same quality as their 360 titles. I do feel bad for ps3 only owners though, because EA does make crappy ports for the ps3.

The 360 titles, and PS3 titles are terrible, they only make crappy sport games. Also bloom blox is the only good game they have made in years.. EA is terrible.

mM
sc94597 said:

well not really, the ports have actually been ok but could be better. it should improve over the next batch of releases

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

too bad i don't like to boycott companies, EA are cool as far i as i am concerned

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 (Wii) is a good effort at least in terms of the controls.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Wii owners boycott Ubizoft not EA.

Cougarman said:
too bad i don't like to boycott companies, EA are cool as far i as i am concerned

Lol you are kidding right name a good EA game?

their upcoming games look good too like that game with girl in the rooftops jumping around, i forgot the name

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434