By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BOYCOTT EA!! NOT UBISOFT

EA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ubicrap

its that simple

Around the Network

I think EA is finally starting to look interesting again with future titles like Mirror's Edge and Dead Space. They seem to be going out on a limb more. Time will tell if those are good games, but respect for trying something new for them.

MANUELF said:
Wii owners boycott Ubizoft not EA.

Well EA has been good to the wii medal of honor 2 and boom blox are good games.

Spore will be good for one, and Battlefield games are fine even if a bit repetitive.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

i'm sorry the boycott trend ended weeks ago, i know you were banned then, but it's over.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
psrock said:
i'm sorry the boycott trend ended weeks ago, i know you were banned then, but it's over.

Not according to everyone's sig its not.

mM

While neither EA or Ubisoft have delivered GOTY material as of lately, I am currently boycotting Konami for the new Wii Castlevania fighting game fiasco.

I'm with you on the boycott.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

The battlefeild series, crysis, some people like rock band, spore, the sims, etc are all good EA games.

Edit: Also some people like madden, ssx, and various other sports games by them.

Jela said:
Anyone can name a good EA game apart from boom blox?

mysims, godfather, ssx blur, heroes 2, nfl 2008 and upcoming sim city creator say Hi!