By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BOYCOTT EA!! NOT UBISOFT

leo-j said:
Wow so you guys think EA is a good gaming company?

I'm not a big fan of the whole "we make everything" approach. Sports, racing, action, adventure, rockband, FPS...they do it all. If they concentrated on certain aspects and dropped others they would be a lot better company (software quality wise) otherwise, the do an ok job being a be all end all type of company so no complaints here.

Around the Network
NJ5 said:
psrock said:

what are you boycotting beside saying you are.

I know you didn't ask me, but my first non-purchase will probably be the new Rayman Raving Rabbids game.

did you buy the previous game?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
NJ5 said:
psrock said:

I know you didn't ask me, but my first non-purchase will probably be the new Rayman Raving Rabbids game.

Yes.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:
psrock said:
NJ5 said:
psrock said:

Yes.

thats good, they will miss your sell and  tens of other boycotters.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:

I don't really care about the impact, I just wouldn't feel very good by giving them my money.

Around the Network

God damnit stop boycotting stuff. Buy what you want and don't buy what you don't want. Otherwise keep it to yourself.

NJ5 said:
psrock said:

I don't really care about the impact, I just wouldn't feel very good by giving them my money.

i wouldnt give them my money either, they suck to begin with. Frankly you wont miss much

Next Gen 

psrock said:
NJ5 said:
psrock said:

i wouldnt give them my money either, they suck to begin with. Frankly you wont miss much

They have some "ok" games (like RRR) I'd buy otherwise, but I agree that their games are usually nothing to get excited about.

Well I'm not buying red steel 2 or RRR3( I rented the first one, but was planning on buying this one).

sc94597 said:
Well I'm not buying red steel 2 or RRR3( I rented the first one, but was planning on buying this one).

If they do a serious effort with Red Steel 2, that would be a good reason to stop the boycott IMO. After all, what we're looking for is a change of direction.