By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BOYCOTT EA!! NOT UBISOFT

Wow so you guys think EA is a good gaming company?

mM
Around the Network
Jela said:
Cougarman said:
too bad i don't like to boycott companies, EA are cool as far i as i am concerned

Lol you are kidding right name a good EA game?

skate, boom blox, medal of honor hereos 2, burnout, the godfather

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
leo-j said:
psrock said:
i'm sorry the boycott trend ended weeks ago, i know you were banned then, but it's over.

Not according to everyone's sig its not.

I'm sure you saw all the threads on the whole boycotting things, so pretty much everyone left their sig unchanged.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
leo-j said:
Wow so you guys think EA is a good gaming company?

They tend to assimilate some good/ok companies like Maxis and DICE. Does that make them a good company?

EDIT - BTW EA owns 25% of Ubisoft's voting shares I think hehe.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

leo-j said:
sc94597 said:

Not really. Ea makes some good games such as boom blox. Also they support the wii pretty well, and give them titles at the same quality as their 360 titles. I do feel bad for ps3 only owners though, because EA does make crappy ports for the ps3.

The 360 titles, and PS3 titles are terrible, they only make crappy sport games. Also bloom blox is the only good game they have made in years.. EA is terrible.

FIFA 08 & NHL 08 crappy games?  Best in years.

Around the Network
psrock said:
leo-j said:
psrock said:
i'm sorry the boycott trend ended weeks ago, i know you were banned then, but it's over.

I'm sure you saw all the threads on the whole boycotting things, so pretty much everyone left their sig unchanged.

I'm still doing the boycott.

Jela said:
Anyone can name a good EA game apart from boom blox?

Didn't they just recently make Mass Effect, or was that another company?

Anyways EA has some good games. I think Leo's being really outlandish right now. :P

wfz said:
Jela said:
Anyone can name a good EA game apart from boom blox?

Didn't they just recently make Mass Effect, or was that another company?

Anyways EA has some good games. I think Leo's being really outlandish right now. :P

I beleive they own bioware who made mass effect.

sc94597 said:
psrock said:
leo-j said:
psrock said:

I'm still doing the boycott.

what are you boycotting beside saying you are.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:

what are you boycotting beside saying you are.

I know you didn't ask me, but my first non-purchase will probably be the new Rayman Raving Rabbids game.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957