By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Kingdom Hearts 3 to be revealed next month

YOu guys still allow yourselves to be hyped over what NP says?

Around the Network

Um... no. The article explicitly stated that it wouldn't be about any KH game. Even if it were, it's more likely that it would be about 358/2 Days, a game already known to be deep in development.

I'd love to see KH3 on the Wii. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that KH3 belongs on the Wii. But this announcement is clearly not about KH3.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

Another KH3 thread waiting to be locked...

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

If this is real I quit vgchartz.

ctk495 said:
If this is real I quit vgchartz.

I would lol if it was KH3. But I won't keep you to your word if it was though.

Around the Network

@OP
When come the next nintendo power?

It's gonna be a painful wait until we find out what it is. If it's something like Soul Calibur Legends 2, heads will roll.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

lol you guys think that is kingdom hearts when they haven't even finish FFXIII there is no chance in hell this is going to happen there are more probabilities of me dry humping a girl on today's party that this becoming real.

*~Onna76~* said:
Another KH3 thread waiting to be locked...

I don't even know people are even mentioning this game. It's so far off, it'll be 2011 before we even have a chance to see it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

ctk495 said:
lol you guys think that is kingdom hearts when they haven't even finish FFXIII there is no chance in hell this is going to happen there are more probabilities of me dry humping a girl on today's party that this becoming real.

True.At this point Kingdom Hearts 3 doesn't even exist.Alot of disappointments coming.