By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Kingdom Hearts 3 to be revealed next month

So what's going to happen with Playstation losing all these games? It seems like if it keeps up, Sony will have to pull out of the race at some point, and for me, I think that means my days as a gamer are about up because I'm not interested in the direction that I perceive Nintendo or Microsoft want to be taking games. Ie. Nintendo casual and continuing to be the Disney of videogames; Microsoft want to deliver lowest common-denominator watered down PC type games -- ie. shooters and rts.

Around the Network

Uhhhh.....isn't Nomura STILL working on FFXIII Vs.? Why would KH3 be anywhere NEAR development right now?

I can see it now, during the E3 press conference Reggie says "before you leave theres one more game to show you"

Then the trailer starts to show up, at first its just plain 3-d background with plains similar to legend of zelda in e3 2004 with somewhat cartoony graphics then the characters comes to show up, first was Mickey Mouse sillouette then closer and closer he was holding a keyblade. The fans starting to scream AAAAAAHHHH OOOOHHHHHH then Disney and Ninty's logo come to show up. The fans cant take it anymore HHHYYYAAAAAAAA! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! Then the trailer says a Disney game developed by Nintendo, then Mario and Zelda shows up in different world fighting with Sora, Goofy and Donald Duck. The fans starts to scream some more... OOOHHH MMYYY GAAAWD! OOOHHH MYY GAAAWD! AAAAHHHH! Then the logo of kingdom hearts pops up with Nintendo and Disney on the side. The fans scream and says WHOSE THHEE MAANNN WHOOSE THE MAANNN then Miyamoto and the head of Disney appeard after the teaser. And the fans starts to scream YYYEEEAAAH! Then they starting to say about the Disney/Ninty deal and the upcoming Kingdom hearts developed by Nintendo.

^^^

But thats wishful thinking

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Kingdom hears 3 will be on PS3 !!!
a Kingdom hearts spinoff is not out of the question on Wii (cause it may be developped by different team), but a main Kingdom Hearts is going to be developped by the FFvXIII team, which stopped developping its game to concentrate on FFXIII, SO KH3 is ways offf.

If it end up on Wii, well no one will be able to argue with soriku ever again :)

Soriku if you're a KH fan ===> you're a PS2 fan ===> you should be a PS3 fan

so why the paradox ???? :)

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

hayeya_k said:
Kingdom hears 3 will be on PS3 !!!
a Kingdom hearts spinoff is not out of the question on Wii (cause it may be developped by different team), but a main Kingdom Hearts is going to be developped by the FFvXIII team, which stopped developping its game to concentrate on FFXIII, SO KH3 is ways offf.

If it end up on Wii, well no one will be able to argue with soriku ever again :)

Soriku if you're a KH fan ===> you're a PS2 fan ===> you should be a PS3 fan

so why the paradox ???? :)

Actually I could argue that more ps2 fans went to the wii than ps3.

Around the Network
baph72 said:
So what's going to happen with Playstation losing all these games? It seems like if it keeps up, Sony will have to pull out of the race at some point, and for me, I think that means my days as a gamer are about up because I'm not interested in the direction that I perceive Nintendo or Microsoft want to be taking games. Ie. Nintendo casual and continuing to be the Disney of videogames; Microsoft want to deliver lowest common-denominator watered down PC type games -- ie. shooters and rts.

You won't last long here with that attitude, heh. Sony is fine.

Soriku said:
Haha...now that I think about it, by the end of the year (or early next year) Sony fans can't use this excuse anymore:

Sony fans are always saying the combined PS3 and 360 userbase is greater than the Wii so it would be better to put it on both of them and not Wii exclusive. By Christmas or early next year, the Wii will SURPASS the PS3 adn 360 COMBINED so that excuse flew out that window. Either way, by the time KH3 is released that's gonna be the case anyway lol.

You really think the Wii outsells both combined by 5 million by early next year? That's pretty bold. I mean, it's no johnlucas 60 million-by-the-end-of-the-year prediction (how's that looking right now, btw?), but it's pretty out there.

sc94597 said:
Ryudo said:

I bet it's just gpoing to be that Kings Story game formerly Project O.

Didn't they just cover that like a month ago?

Would not know since I stopped reading that childs magazine years ago.

That teaser was indeed about Kingdom Hearts. But it's the old Kingdom Hearts game for the DS.

I also thing it is going to be king story or the ds kingdom hearts game.