By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Kingdom Hearts 3 to be revealed next month

I would rather it be golden sun 3 anyway. I like kh and all, but I like turnbased rpgs better.

Around the Network

There's a good chance this is KH3, still I don't wanna get my hopes up, so it's not KH3 :)

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

"It's got a lot of heart. Just kidding" = It's got a lot of Heartless?

I agree on one point though, wouldn't SE want to reveal this?

@stats maybe they will at E3, and nintendo power will have more information.

I bet it's just gpoing to be that Kings Story game formerly Project O.

Around the Network
Ryudo said:

I bet it's just gpoing to be that Kings Story game formerly Project O.

Didn't they just cover that like a month ago?

Why not wait for E3 or something? and why consider this as a news? Theres not in the teaser that have any hint of kingdom hearts in there. Sadness is real confirmed was more likely than Kingdom hearts on the Wii...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

*~Onna76~* said:
Another KH3 thread waiting to be locked...

At least the main topic isn't in wich console will it be

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

yushire said:
Why not wait for E3 or something? and why consider this as a news? Theres not in the teaser that have any hint of kingdom hearts in there. Sadness is real confirmed was more likely than Kingdom hearts on the Wii...

Because its not news its a rumor. And I gues you missed the "king"and "hearts" references, along with 3.

sc94597 said:
yushire said:

Because its not news its a rumor. And I gues you missed the "king"and "hearts" references, along with 3.

In the same teaser they say they were kidding, and whats KH got to do with a sword? Zelda will be likely than Kingdom hearts. For all we knew it will be be just FF:CC we knew how NP overhyped things. If its not Zelda then certainly its not another game either...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg