By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Kingdom Hearts 3 to be revealed next month

Jela said:
I also thing it is going to be king story or the ds kingdom hearts game.

Ctk They already did king story coverage. I don't know if they did kingdom hearts ds coverage though.

Around the Network

Wow its crazy how you guys messed with the words to come up with it.
Im not saying its bs its just cool. I wish it would be KH but Im pretty sure they would release the details to famitsu or some Japanese magazinge before NP.
Or they would just do it themselves.

yushire said:

I can see it now, during the E3 press conference Reggie says "before you leave theres one more game to show you"

Then the trailer starts to show up, at first its just plain 3-d background with plains similar to legend of zelda in e3 2004 with somewhat cartoony graphics then the characters comes to show up, first was Mickey Mouse sillouette then closer and closer he was holding a keyblade. The fans starting to scream AAAAAAHHHH OOOOHHHHHH then Disney and Ninty's logo come to show up. The fans cant take it anymore HHHYYYAAAAAAAA! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! Then the trailer says a Disney game developed by Nintendo, then Mario and Zelda shows up in different world fighting with Sora, Goofy and Donald Duck. The fans starts to scream some more... OOOHHH MMYYY GAAAWD! OOOHHH MYY GAAAWD! AAAAHHHH! Then the logo of kingdom hearts pops up with Nintendo and Disney on the side. The fans scream and says WHOSE THHEE MAANNN WHOOSE THE MAANNN then Miyamoto and the head of Disney appeard after the teaser. And the fans starts to scream YYYEEEAAAH! Then they starting to say about the Disney/Ninty deal and the upcoming Kingdom hearts developed by Nintendo.

^^^

But thats wishful thinking

i agree with you on this. and i remember hearing that a few of the final fantasy developers went to monolith did they not? or something like that. could we see square have very very minimal support for teh game but will give ideas or let both nintnendo and disney have the say on what their characters do. i think if KH3 comes to wii it will almost guarantee mario and zelda and others to be in it ala supermario rpg was. which everyone wants them to make. it could happen maybe a title like kingdom hearts 3:the mario rpg adventure or something like that. just think of how many games would sell and how it would pwn all rpg's this gen and have it tow here it releases the same time as FF13 ont eh ps3 and then boom the ps3 relagated to gamecube status.

dick cheney loves me, he wants to take me hunting

mkwii code- 1977-0565-0049

What sword is that? Is it a KH Sword. All I know about KH swords is the Keyblade:

I'm not a KH Fan, but I may get into it if it comes to Wii (My friend has a PS2).
It does sound kinda like KH3 though...

if kingdom hearts gets released on the wii, it should be ported to ps2 as well.

Around the Network

I don't think it will be kingdom hearts but that's just my opinion it could be this game though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSsJ19sy3JI

ctk495 said:
I don't it will be kingdom hearts but that's just my opinion it could be this game though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSsJ19sy3JI

It's a trap. Here is the real video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

It's just as likely to be Kingdom Hearts as it is Mother 3 from that quote..

L.C.E.C. said:

What sword is that? Is it a KH Sword. All I know about KH swords is the Keyblade:

I'm not a KH Fan, but I may get into it if it comes to Wii (My friend has a PS2).
It does sound kinda like KH3 though...

There was a sword in the very beginning of Kingdom Hearts, but the hilt was different

Square is putting something on the Wii and it's going to be huge - it's not FFCC for that - FFCC is just the guinie pig, They wan't to support the 360 because of the large install base in America as they see their values as coinciding with American values - but that was before the Wii outsold the Xbox360 in the US, now that it has and shows no signs of slowing down, I'm expecting GDC or TGS annoucement of of some major franchise on the Wii.

It's a win/win to them at the moment, they see the dominant console as being the Wii, but they already invested in the HD Twins - FFCC isn't main line final fantasy however they are talking about it like as if they want to turn it into that. (I personally hope they don't just give me a easier to control version of FFCC for the GC with purty things and more stuff and online.)

What Square was sitting on in FFCC Wii is where Sega dropped the ball with Phantasy Star Universe.

Getting back on track: They know theres money to be made, what they want is Nintendo to make the Wii sports of rpgs so they know where to go from there; I'm sure Nintendo would be happy to oblige, after all what is FF but a zelda in it's core.

(Counter arguement Here) Zelda is made by a japanese company yet is considered fantasy western by many however fantasy strictly more so.

Final Fantasy is like a Zelda that you play using multiple characters, as time has progressed FF12 played almost exactly like a linear Zelda. The distinct difference being one is clearly an RPG and the other is clearly an action game. (RPGS - tend to be heavily story driven.)

All in all FF12 was longer than the game had to be, the point of a RPG was there, but certain dungeons did not have to be so enduring and the world map didn't have to be from area to area - this was just Square incorperating Zelda aspects in a purely superficial manner.

Something big is coming - but I doubt it will be at this E3, they want to keep attention on their HD offerings - if they catch a fire on the Wii they may just hurt the publicity of their HD games.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D