By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 hardware shortages

Oh well, if you want to believe that the bundle is impossible to find that's ok.

If nothing else hopefully someone who wants to buy it can use the links I provided before they sell out, assuming they will sell out.

Around the Network
FishyJoe said:
Oh well, if you want to believe that the bundle is impossible to find that's ok.

If nothing else hopefully someone who wants to buy it can use the links I provided before they sell out, assuming they will sell out.

It was sold out in minuts on Amazon again. The demand so high that GS and like Costo have those bundles at $550+ with just extra controller or another useless accesory.

shanbcn said:
i love xbox360 said:
shanbcn said:
i love xbox360 said:
so when the ps3 sells badly its all down to shortages but when the xbox sell bad its caz the xbox is crap blah blah

Shotages of 80gb bundle.

there is other models out there (40 gb) so u cant blam it all on the bundle being sold out

Then don't be surprised when you see huge jump in next week sales.

Frankly, everyone, as lovely as it is to assume, I'll believe it when I see it.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

People want the 80gb and are willing to pay a premium for it. Imagine if the PS3 was price competitively to the 360.

Console Agnostic since 2001.

seems like it makes some sense could be true.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

Around the Network
FishyJoe said:

The bundle is still available at sears.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05896006000P?keyword=PS3+80GB+Console&sLevel=0&sid=IAx20050830x000233&aff=Y

Costco too

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11294498&whse=BC&Ne=4000000&N=4020050&in_dim_search=1&cm_re=1_en-_-Top_Left_Nav-_-Top_search&No=2&Mo=2&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC⟨=en-US&Sp=C&search=ps3&topnav=

lol,

The bundle is already out of stock in Sears even with price of $550.

FishyJoe said:

I can confirm 2 thing

My WalMart did not get a new shipment of Games at all today

There is no sign of a PS3 or MGS4 anywhere in the store including the back storage cages.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
FishyJoe said:

I can confirm 2 thing

There is no sign of a PS3 or MGS4 anywhere in the store including the back storage cages.

Have sony shipped more MGS4 bundles recently? It seem so because many online store had it in past couple of days.

ssj12 said:
FishyJoe said:

I can confirm 2 thing

MGS4 or MGS4 80gb bundle? How can MGS4 be out of stock?

shanbcn said:
ssj12 said:
FishyJoe said:

I can confirm 2 thing

MGS4 or MGS4 80gb bundle? How can MGS4 be out of stock?

everything, game, bundle, 40GB model.

Reason: sold out

Last shipment of PS3s and the game was Wednesday for my WalMart.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453