By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 hardware shortages

The disparity with PS3 is, they need to get full software emulation on the console via a firmware update. This multiple SKU business that is putting off gamers will than be abolished.

Console Agnostic since 2001.

Around the Network

I don't think it is as hard to find as you think.

Toys R Us has 40G's in stock, even the spiderman movie bundle.
Gamestop has 40G's and used 80's and you can preorder the 80G w/ MGS4 (ships 7/7, only a week).

Based on that ship date, I would guess we would have to wait two weeks to see if PS3 numbers jump up again to validate your theory.

Personally, I think it is back at normal sales of 170k-ish per week.

Guys,

It seem Sony is now shipping more 80gb bundles then even during MGS4 launch. Expect huge increase in NA next week, probably bigger then MGS4 launch.

so when the ps3 sells badly its all down to shortages but when the xbox sell bad its caz the xbox is crap blah blah

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

Blame Sony!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
i love xbox360 said:
so when the ps3 sells badly its all down to shortages but when the xbox sell bad its caz the xbox is crap blah blah

Shotages of 80gb bundle.

shanbcn said:
i love xbox360 said:

Shotages of 80gb bundle.

there is other models out there (40 gb) so u cant blam it all on the bundle being sold out

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

i love xbox360 said:
shanbcn said:
i love xbox360 said:

Shotages of 80gb bundle.

there is other models out there (40 gb) so u cant blam it all on the bundle being sold out

Then don't be surprised when you see huge jump in next week sales.

shanbcn said:
i love xbox360 said:
shanbcn said:
i love xbox360 said:

Shotages of 80gb bundle.

well actually they ship more on july 5,,so we would see the spike in 2 weeks,,not next week

SpartanFX said:
shanbcn said:
i love xbox360 said:
shanbcn said:
i love xbox360 said:

Shotages of 80gb bundle.

well actually they ship more on july 5,,so we would see the spike in 2 weeks,,not next week

They already started shipping the bundles this week. How many we don't know yet but it seem more then first shipment which was 75k.