By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I just beat majora's mask again and realized how depressing the game is.

MM is my favourite Zelda its the one I like to replay more also.

I love all the sidequests in it.

for those asking about time. U get 3 days to do ervything but here is the catch every time u play the song of time its day 1 again think of it as Groundhog day meets Zelda.

Ammo amounts and money don't transfer over but things like empty bottles, arrows, wallet and bomb upgrades do.

Wii number: 2758-1649-6225-4782

Click here to level up my license!

Around the Network

i still havent played it,i hope i will like it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

RolStoppable said:
Soriku said:
Oh snap. There's dancing (really spinning) ReDeads in this game? :O Awesome. Am I the only one who isn't scared of ReDeads? They're annoying, not scary.

Since most people on this forum are older than you, it's pretty safe to say that you aren't the only one who doesn't think that ReDeads are scary. And yes, they are dancing and don't attack you, provided you are wearing a certain mask.

I totally forgot about that!  Now I really can't wait to replay the game. ^_^

brute said:
i still havent played it,i hope i will like it

me too,  I want this to hit the VC soon

@wfz

I'm not sure you understood what I was saying, actually I'm sure you didn't as you still asked me about how I used post-apocolyptic.

In my post I claimed after Hiroshima or Nagasaki, after the radiation levels thinned enough that people weren't bursting into flames that was post apocolyptic for them, but the real end was the social destruction they would face by the end of that month. I'm not going to repost it- but I'd ask you to read it again and slowly.

Those people also didn't change as when Link went back in time, they would do it again, the same way they always would of, unless Link interfered again.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D