By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
O-D-C said:
GH:WT will be superior, I cancelled my pre-order on Rock Band when I GH:WT was announced

And you know what? I can't help but feel there will be many more just like you among the people that would otherwise have been early adopters.  EA cannot be happy with the 'hype' that has surrounded RB:Wii ever since details were leaked....

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

Around the Network

Hopefully there will be a Rockband 2 this holiday that is not gimped for the Wii. (they will be screwed if there is not one) It there is, then you can just upgrade the game, since you will already have the instruments. Of course it has not been announced, so that is just speculation on my part.

GHIV does look to be superior, and will likely be the one that I get.

I doubt the seqel to RB will be released on Wii, stick to GHWT.

I simply want Rock Band for the music in it but I don't know if that's enough to spend $170. We'll see though.

Rockband Wii is a mediocre port from the PS2 version, don´t buy it.

Around the Network

i wanna get this game,but i dont have the money for it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Rock Band is old news, they lost my business when they didn't release it for Wii. Now like 7 months later we finally get the game that's just a PS2 port. No thanks, I wait for GHWT if anything.

Voltaire said:

i think it will be released on wii,there is alot of money to be made

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

All those waiting for GH 4 better be hoping for a storage solution...at least if you are like me with Rock Band on PS3. I have over 2 gigs so far. I suppose a 4 gig SD card will work, but that'll add another, what, $30-40? USB HD support would be nice...

brute said:
Voltaire said:

i think it will be released on wii,there is alot of money to be made

What i meant was it wouldnt be released at the same time, if they are sucsessful with the wii version, then eventualy we will see a RB 2 for wii, but not very soon. What we will probably get are a bunch of expansion discs, filled with songs avalibe to download for the ps360 versions, only they will be overprised.

@Windbane- You can save the songs to an SD and play them derectly from the SD. The SD is the storage solution, i have a 2 GB and i doubt it will be filled up just by a couple of downloaded songs.