By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

This games come out tomorrow and I have my copy reserved.

There are still some doubts flowing through my mind.

In your opinion do you guys and gals think this will be worth the money?

Around the Network

>In your opinion do you guys and gals think this will be worth the money?

no.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I don't think that any music game is worth the money...so maybe I'm in the wrong thread.

Not at all.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Alright, on a side note...

If I were to buy this game I am under the impression that I would have to buy a separate second guitar since the game only comes with...
1 Game
1 Mic
1 Drum Set
and only 1 Guitar

If I wanted to play the 4 player, I would assume I would need to buy the second guitar separately. How much would it go for?

Around the Network

"In your opinion do you guys and gals think this will be worth the money?"

I had my doubts when it was first announced.

Now that the far superior in every aspect GH:WT is revealed, I'd have to say "NO WAY"!

TheGreatRanger1 said:
Alright, on a side note...

If I were to buy this game I am under the impression that I would have to buy a separate second guitar since the game only comes with...
1 Game
1 Mic
1 Drum Set
and only 1 Guitar

If I wanted to play the 4 player, I would assume I would need to buy the second guitar separately. How much would it go for?

yes, i say wait for GHWT, much better game, with downloadable content and you can use your gh3 guitar still.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

After reading IGN's Guitar Hero World Tour preview, gimped Rockband looks like a bad investment... unless you have the room and money to get both.

I say GH world tour instead. Since the Rock Band version is bare bones of Rock Band

"Like you know"

Wait for GH: WT like others are saying.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089