By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Samba de Amigo Wii could be potential GOTY of 2008 says IGN

Meh. Where is the hookerz and the bloods and the violenzez?

This is for kiddies, not uz maturez gamerz.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

SEGA?Good Game?
Does not compute.
I'm going to give this a try when it comes out.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

The first one was an exceptional game. I wish my version still worked. This could easily be excellent, particularly given that the expectations for party games have no exactly leapt forwards in recent years. All that said referring to the Wii as the Dreamcast II is downright offensive.

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 

i hope they dont do too this what they did to nights

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Faxanadu said:
Meh. Where is the hookerz and the bloods and the violenzez?

This is for kiddies, not uz maturez gamerz.

is that a quote from ubisoft?

Around the Network

What is with all the misleading and just incorrect thread titles? He clearly acknowledges that it's just his opinion, that one writer, Matt Wales.

NiGHTS did leave a sour taste in my mouth

but SEGA isnt making this, so i will mos. def. go out
and buy this game. It seems like Wii Sports meets Guitar Hero

haha and did anybody catch that britney spears comment he made??

"In other words, if you've got the coordination of a drunken spider and the love of your life moves like post-embarrassment Britney Spears, you might want to stay well clear"

haha classic :)

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

If he really wants to be shaking plastic maracas, I have no doubt that a plastic junk vendor or six will oblige that desire.

Perhaps this game will turn into what I had hoped Battle of the Bands would be.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Bored4life said:
SEGA?Good Game?
Does not compute.

People said that about EA games on Wii, but look where that has come.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Bored4life said:
SEGA?Good Game?
Does not compute.

I hope you were sarcastic or forgot to mention a timeframe.

Even on Wii Sega has great games. House of the Dead and Ghost Squad are very good. Sure the graphics are outdated, but a good lightgun shooter is a good lightgun shooter.

Besides Wii, but fairly recent:
Valkyrie receives good reviews and Skies of Arcadia is one of the best RPG's from last gen. Do I need to mention Shenmue?