By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First review of Alone in the dark kind of disappointment :( Wait for FF4

Lol, "kind of disappointment" in title, look in thread, first thing I see is the two quoted words, "utter and disappointment".

Don't like horror games, so affects me in no way, but sucks that this was one that actually had potential.

Around the Network

The sad thing is that Atari and many analysts will take this and use it as more evidence that 3rd party games can't sell on the Wii. The reality is that bad games shouldn't sell on any system but often do.

I'll come up with something better eventually...

The worst could be happening to Atari,this game is one of their last resorts to not break,and I got the same bad sensation for the 360's and PS3's versions.

disolitude said:
Did anyone expect a good Wii game here? This was made for PS360 and PC first and foremost...lets wait for those reviews.

Sorry, but it's not only the wii version and both the ps2 and 360 versions got around 70s.

if they have bugs why weren't all of the versions delayed?

phil is working in favor of PS3?lol j/k,,,,hopefully bugs will be worked out for the PS3 version.

Around the Network

i might still but the game

What did I say?
From the start, Fatal Frame was the only game to have hope for.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

Hmm...that's a shame. I really expected this game to be good. I haven't found more reviews, not only for the wii but for the PC and the Xbox360 also. Maybe tomorrow?

Still, is a shame. That game had potential.

Its not that the Wii have a problem with the reviews anyway, same thing goes on the 360 I dunno about PS2 though... Its still a disappointment though.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

i hope FF4 will turn out better

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"