By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - MrBubbles reviews "You Don't Mess With The Zohan"

I lold ...a lot.

it got a lot of bad reviews and im not too sure why.  most of the times when i was laughing in the theater, other people were laughing as well.  It got a whole lot less funny when they decided to insert real comments about the israeli-palestinian conflict....few and far between though.  as it started getting near the end i started laughing less often.  the story kind of fell apart for me there.

Overall i enjoyed it and the funny parts more than made up for the unfunny.  At one point i was laughing for at least 5 minutes. 

i give it 11.5 out of 14.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

why is it out of 14? alot of people said the same thing, about laughing at the beginning and the movie dying out from there, i wanted to see it in theatres but i guess i'll wait til it comes out on dvd.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

11.5 out of 14? rofl man that's epic...

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

MrBubbles, Im disoppointed in you. A simple movie review?

I want more epic threads, like the one about gay murders.

Why is it so long? I prefered your Crackdown review.

Around the Network

^^ do you have a link to that?

Snesboy said:
^^ do you have a link to that?

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=29254

well...my thoughts on Zohan were a bit harder to condense into something as short as my crackdown review. but i will take into consideration trying to be more direct in any possible future reviews.

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Wow

11.5 out of 14?

Bias Confirmed!!11!!!

DMeisterJ said:
Wow

11.5 out of 14?

Bias Confirmed!!11!!!

i dont understand how you percieve a bias?