By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Well... My Wii finnally ran out of space... (This is pretty annoying...)

Just buy another SD Card. That isn't hard is it?

Around the Network

Mine is filling up fast.

Only have 1500 blocks left

@DMeisterJ

What the hell are you downloading?

Mines hasn't even been touched yet!

@ Ecurbj

I downloaded all the channels, bought the internet channel, got gifted a Genesis game, and bought a NES game.

@DMeisterJ

Looks like a SD card would be a nice buy for you in the coming weeks...lol

I haven't downloaded anything yet.

Around the Network
ecurbj said:
@DMeisterJ

I saw a 2 gig SD card at GameStop for fifty bucks.  

IDK if I will buy it yet, but once I get to a hundred blocks or so, I will.

DMeisterJ said:
ecurbj said:
@DMeisterJ

I saw a 2 gig SD card at GameStop for fifty bucks.  

IDK if I will buy it yet, but once I get to a hundred blocks or so, I will.

Don't even think of paying $50 for a 2 gig SD card - Any Brand SD card will works with it. I don't think Nintendo brand ones have anything extra either. A 2 Gig card shouldn't cost you more than $15 to $25 depending on the brand you end up getting. Heck you could get an 8 Gig card for $50 if you catch a good sale.

This is a craziest thing I've seen, a company is being called out for not making a product that people want, that would make them money, and that would encourage the sale of other products, and they are the ones acting like they don't want to make it.

usually it would be the company pushing this extra hard drive, and maybe people saying it's a way to milk customers, and it's unnecessary, but the customer actually wants it, and they won't make it. It's totally crazy. I can only assume for some reason the way they programed the system they are having a hard time designing something. I don't get it. Make a freaking hard drive Nintendo and make more money!!! What are you tired of making money???

I filled mine up after downloading FFCC : MLAAK. Currently I have a few of the normal Ninty channels, 1 WiiWare title, 3 Genesis Games, 2 SNES games, 3 NES games.

Well it isn't entirely filled up, but I do not have enough room for any WiiWare titles unless I delete what I already have and SD cards on the Wii are crap, you can't even load your VC games or channels from them.

They better fix this and quick, if not then what is the point of WiiWare?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

But Nintendo says you don't need more space! You cannot need more than a whooping 500 megabytes?!
Just for kicks; 500 megabytes was the standard for PC HDD around 1995.