By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Well... My Wii finnally ran out of space... (This is pretty annoying...)

Hope that E3 we will see a solution.

Nintendos idea to delete and always download again is ok,but doesn´t work as it should be..
We all want to collect things and that includes also games and channels..Also the method is frustrating

Around the Network

I call big N once 1 week, to complain.

you can call (800) 255-3700 in NA

Consoles LTD, end 2009, end 2010 - prediction

Wii -  68 million, 90 million - Wii HD in late 2011 - $249

360 - 38 million, 47 million - 720 in late 2010 - $299

PS3 - 31 million, 43 million - slim PS3 in mid 2009 - $299 

ecurbj said:
Just buy another SD Card. That isn't hard is it?

If we could play games off the SD card, that'd be just fine.  But since we can't it's a moot point.  All you're offering is an unreasonable solution.

Yah hear that, Nintendo?!  COPYING GAMES TO AN SD CARD WHERE THEY CAN'T BE USED OR DELETING PURCHASED PRODUCTS TO MAKE ROOM FOR OTHER GAMES IS FUCKING UNREASONABLE!!!

Resident_Hazard said:
ecurbj said:
Just buy another SD Card. That isn't hard is it?

If we could play games off the SD card, that'd be just fine. But since we can't it's a moot point. All you're offering is an unreasonable solution.

Yah hear that, Nintendo?! COPYING GAMES TO AN SD CARD WHERE THEY CAN'T BE USED OR DELETING PURCHASED PRODUCTS TO MAKE ROOM FOR OTHER GAMES IS FUCKING UNREASONABLE!!!

QFT!

SD storage is next to usless as it is now :P 

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad

Everyone on this site is probably some form of geek or otaku. Except me, because I'm different.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

Welcome to Nintendo as the market leader-

inadequate storage for their systems functionality- only a problem if you want to buy lots of games and play them on your system

broke ass/pathetic online system- gamers don't need to talk to each other while playing games because talking smack or working together is dangerous and gamers don't really want it

spaced out delayed rehashes of the same old franchises and exercise programs as the big new thing- Let me guess, a new pikmin is comming this fall and then delayed to summer 2009, and I'd rather work out to a video tape of Shiggys mom than play Wii Fit

over priced old ass hardware with outdated physics and graphics- we love it, just make sure it's small and costs way more than it's worth

crap sales for third party software houses, etc, etc

Aren't you so glad they took the crown back from Sony

Stares at unplayed Wii saddly, Goes back to playing Metal Gear 4

Ian said:
Welcome to Nintendo as the market leader-

inadequate storage for their systems functionality- only a problem if you want to buy lots of games and play them on your system

broke ass/pathetic online system- gamers don't need to talk to each other while playing games because talking smack or working together is dangerous and gamers don't really want it

spaced out delayed rehashes of the same old franchises and exercise programs as the big new thing- Let me guess, a new pikmin is comming this fall and then delayed to summer 2009, and I'd rather work out to a video tape of Shiggys mom than play Wii Fit

over priced old ass hardware with outdated physics and graphics- we love it, just make sure it's small and costs way more than it's worth

crap sales for third party software houses, etc, etc

Aren't you so glad they took the crown back from Sony

Stares at unplayed Wii saddly, Goes back to playing Metal Gear 4

we are dicussing about the storage problem, this is not the hateful fanboy rants thread,.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

So I shouldn't buy an SD card for my Wii if space is filled?

Is it quicker to transfer from SD --> Wii or Re-download.

DMeisterJ said:
So I shouldn't buy an SD card for my Wii if space is filled?

Is it quicker to transfer from SD --> Wii or Re-download.

its quiker to copy and transfer then re-download, its also great to have sd card if you have internet problems

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

"this is not the hateful fanboy rants thread"

sorry, just a little terrets momment there, I love Love the Wii, I really do, Backs away slowly from angry mob of Wiimote Balance board weilding fans