By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Well... My Wii finnally ran out of space... (This is pretty annoying...)

After months of casually downloading whatever I wanted... I've suddenly reached the point where I've had to delete things to download any extra things... All I can say is wow...

I don't feel like I've downloaded very much at all... yet here I am... Ninty needs to wake up and realize that this is a serious issue and not "A small issue affecting some of our customers" I now have points that I could have spent by now, and probably be needing some more points after that... Ninty's losing more money then they're saving by not coming up with a solution. (If they're even saving anything at all...)

I hope they have something in store for E3, if not, some of those customers are going to be some of those pissed-off customers...

/rant

(Sorry for stating the obvious...)

(BTW... can a Mod fix the title... It says Finnally... it should say Finally. Thanks) 

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

welcome to the geeks and otaku club.

seriously they need to do something about the storage, i have enough space for only 2 wii ware games now, if this keeps up i am gonna have to delete and re-download stuff.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

wow that sucks

lol i dont even download stuff and i still want more memory

Hello Geek! (or are you Otaku)?

Happened to me a couple of weeks ago, I have an sd card but still it's really annoying copying and erasing, and I hope they have a solution too this E3

Around the Network

I had to move some things to SD to get WiiWare games (250+ blocks each) and the Nintendo Channel (250 again) onto it.

I found out in the process though that a couple of games needed updating, and sometimes if you update a VC game it will take up fewer blocks. It's not much though (I saved 1 block updating F-Zero for instance)

How many games do you have? How many are VC and how many are WiiWare? And how many VC games are N64 games?

I filled up my Wii's internal memory some time last year (I forget when). Every time I get a new game (disc or download) I have to delete something from the Wii to make room for the game and/or save files.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
How many games do you have? How many are VC and how many are WiiWare? And how many VC games are N64 games?

Check my games page. (or his if you were talking to the OP)

I have 2 WiiWare games, 3 N64 game, 1 SNES, 1 NES and 2 MD.

Although what I have on the memory at the moment is this I think:
Internet channel, Everybody votes channel, Mii contest channel, Mario Kart channel, Nintendo channel.
(channels take up approx 800-900 blocks)
Lost Winds and Toki Tori
(Wiiware taking up about 550-600 blocks)
F-Zero X, Sonic1, Lost Levels, Galaga'90 (other VC games are moved to SD)
(VC on Wii taking up about 300 blocks)

Then there is the save data, which for the most part is only 1-2 blocks per game, but Endless Ocean takes up a lot, and Mario Kart too.

im a "geek" too... i have 4 wiiware games, 1 nes, 1 n64... only one month to know the solution....

We are Wii....Waiting for Pikmin 3! and Pikmin 2 NPC...

Playing:

- Donkey Kong Country Returns

- Minecraft!

-  Venezuela FTW!