By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Well... My Wii finnally ran out of space... (This is pretty annoying...)

Ian said:
"this is not the hateful fanboy rants thread"

sorry, just a little terrets momment there, I love Love the Wii, I really do, Backs away slowly from angry mob of Wiimote Balance board weilding fans

i am weilding 2 balance boards beware!!!

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

do I need to worry because you bought two out of love for Nintendo or because you need to use two and are some kind of gaint ogre nintendo fan

Ian said:
do I need to worry because you bought two out of love for Nintendo or because you need to use two and are some kind of gaint ogre nintendo fan

one is for you so you can become what you hate the most

They say it's often family members or close family friends who do these types of things to their own. I'm sorry if that's what happened to you, but you have to be strong and break the cycle of abuse. You have to stop measuring your self based on someone elses arbitrary scale and free yourslef to live in a non scale Metal Gear 4 based world

Ian said:
They say it's often family members or close family friends who do these types of things to their own. I'm sorry if that's what happened to you, but you have to be strong and break the cycle of abuse. You have to stop measuring your self based on someone elses arbitrary scale and free yourslef to live in a non scale Metal Gear 4 based world

you dont know me or anything about my family, assumming i am obese just because i claimed to have wiifit is just wild dreams of a delusional fanboy, oh i would say something bad about mgs4 but unlike you i am not blind fanboy who dont appreciate good games on other consoles.

Around the Network
Cougarman said:
Ian said:

you dont know me or anything about my family, assumming i am obese just because i claimed to have wiifit is just wild dreams of a delusional fanboy, oh i would say something bad about mgs4 but unlike you i am not blind fanboy who dont appreciate good games on other consoles.

Calm Down there Cugarman,  you are not pickin up what I'm putting down.  The sacasm was very heavy in that last one, it was supposed to be an analogy of how Wii spreads from person to person the same way abuse does (based on your comments about the second balance board being for me).  Maybe a little obscure but buy no means meant as an insult to your family (I even included the words weight and scale in there for christ sake) and the ogre comment was based off the fact that you said you have two Balance Boards.  LOL

And for the record I have all three systems and love them all (though obviously not a huge fan of the casual, Wiifit type stuff, I also think the Wii is way overrated)

I'm a fanboy of good games, (by the way Wii fit hardly qualifies as a game, it's closer to a Jane Fonda Workout video IMO)

Brainslug said:
DMeisterJ said:
ecurbj said:
@DMeisterJ

Looks like a SD card would be a nice buy for you in the coming weeks...lol

I haven't downloaded anything yet.

I saw a 2 gig SD card at GameStop for fifty bucks.  

IDK if I will buy it yet, but once I get to a hundred blocks or so, I will.

Don't even think of paying $50 for a 2 gig SD card - Any Brand SD card will works with it. I don't think Nintendo brand ones have anything extra either. A 2 Gig card shouldn't cost you more than $15 to $25 depending on the brand you end up getting. Heck you could get an 8 Gig card for $50 if you catch a good sale.

You don't even need $15 for a 2GB SD card
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=2gb+sd+card&x=0&y=0

nor $50 for an 8GB SD card
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_kk_1?ie=UTF8&search-alias=aps&field-keywords=8gb%20sd%20card

But I think the Wii doesn't support SD card more than 2GB

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154