By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How in the world does MGS only get an 8?

PooperScooper said:
The Mann said:

You decided to bring him up in a thread that he did'nt even post in up to that point, either you have a wierd infatuation with him or your just defensive towards his signature.

Becuase... he is the prime example of someone who emphasizes on game scores... if you don't see the relation between that your duller than I thought.

Again, why am I the prime example of this? 

Are you defensive over the signature?  Its not an opinion, its just a researched fact.  You'll find its already been updated to account for MGS4.

Tell me its not a weird infatuation? 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
PooperScooper said:
The Mann said:
PooperScooper said:

doesn't get me defensive at all... what the fuck are you smoking? because someone asks me to quote them when they emphisize on gamescores and i do that makes defensive?

get your shit straight pal.

You decided to bring him up in a thread that he did'nt even post in up to that point, either you have a wierd infatuation with him or your just defensive towards his signature.

Becuase... he is the prime example of someone who emphasizes on game scores... if you don't see the relation between that your duller than I thought.

You keep bringing up this whole "emphasizes on gamescore" stuff, all I was asking was if his signature really bothers you so much how about you create YOUR OWN.

08' Year End Predictions

Wii: 46 Million
Xbox 360:
26 Million

PS3: 22 Million

Sale Predictions:

Gears Of War 2 - 7 Million
Fable 2 - 3 Million
Left 4 Dead - 1.5 Million
Infinite Undiscovery - 700k
Tales Of Vesperia - 550k
The Last Remnant - 700k
Ninja Gaiden - 800k LTD [?] On its way.
Banjo-Kazooie N&B - 2 Million
Lost Odyssey - 500k LTD [X] surpassed
Too Human - 1.4 Million

PooperScooper said:

Yeah spartan would have been another prime example on someone who emphisizes on game scores... but honestly you habe 5,222 posts. Each time you post your sig shows up... I hardly doubt spartan has made that many threads.

Again.  Where in my signature have I expressed an opinion? 

Given I have 5,222 posts, how many of them talked about game scores?  How have you established an "emphasis" that makes me worthy of a mention in a thread I had not posted in? 

The Mann said:
PooperScooper said:
The Mann said:
PooperScooper said:

doesn't get me defensive at all... what the fuck are you smoking? because someone asks me to quote them when they emphisize on gamescores and i do that makes defensive?

You keep bringing up this whole "emphasizes on gamescore" stuff, all I was asking was if his signature really bothers you so much how about you create YOUR OWN.

and how many times do I have to say it doesnt bother me. It was a fucking example. DO YOU KNOW WHAT AN EXAMPLE IS????

The original quote was me saying people fucking think gamerscores are the last word. And hm... lets think about this for a second.... who says something about gamer score everytime they post... hm.... STARCRAFT BECAUSE ITS IN HIS DAMN SIG,

starcraft said:
PooperScooper said:

Yeah spartan would have been another prime example on someone who emphisizes on game scores... but honestly you habe 5,222 posts. Each time you post your sig shows up... I hardly doubt spartan has made that many threads.

Again.  Where in my signature have I expressed an opinion? 

Given I have 5,222 posts, how many of them talked about game scores?  How have you established an "emphasis" that makes me worthy of a mention in a thread I had not posted in? 

This all started because you said i said you said anything lower than a 90% is crap... (when I didnt)

I dont see why you are going on with this... fucking give up now. seriously you are the most rediculous poster ever...

Around the Network
PooperScooper said:

and how many times do I have to say it doesnt bother me. It was a fucking example. DO YOU KNOW WHAT AN EXAMPLE IS????

The original quote was me saying people fucking think gamerscores are the last word. And hm... lets think about this for a second.... who says something about gamer score everytime they post... hm.... STARCRAFT BECAUSE ITS IN HIS DAMN SIG,

So me typing out a researched series of statistics into my profile one time and updating it periodically creates an emphasis on review scores?

Again, I fail to see how this enabled you to reasonably determine emphasis, an opinion of what a low score is, or relevance to a thread I wasn't in. 

PooperScooper said:
The Mann said:
PooperScooper said:
The Mann said:
PooperScooper said:

Go back and read your first post in this thread..sorry but that post literally SCREAMED defensive to me! Heck you even said the word four or five times yourself in that post.

08' Year End Predictions

Wii: 46 Million
Xbox 360:
26 Million

PS3: 22 Million

Sale Predictions:

Gears Of War 2 - 7 Million
Fable 2 - 3 Million
Left 4 Dead - 1.5 Million
Infinite Undiscovery - 700k
Tales Of Vesperia - 550k
The Last Remnant - 700k
Ninja Gaiden - 800k LTD [?] On its way.
Banjo-Kazooie N&B - 2 Million
Lost Odyssey - 500k LTD [X] surpassed
Too Human - 1.4 Million

starcraft said:
PooperScooper said:

So me typing out a researched series of statistics into my profile one time and updating it periodically creates an emphasis on review scores?

Again, I fail to see how this enabled you to reasonably determine emphasis, an opinion of what a low score is, or relevance to a thread I wasn't in. 

So me saying you emphisize game scores because its in your sig is me saying you think anything lower than a 90 is a crap game... okay that makes sense.,

yeah the game is very good but it probably doesnt perfectly fit everyones tastes

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

The Mann said:
PooperScooper said:

Go back and read your first post in this thread..sorry but that post literally SCREAMED defensive to me! Heck you even said the word four or five times yourself in that post.

Go back and read who I was responding to. They were wondering why it was a big deal that games got hi reviews. I explained why. Because fanboys will use it as fuel. And the opposing fanboys dont like it. It makes perfect sense. even the person i responded to agreed.