By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance 2 gameplay unveiled TONIGHT on GameTrailers TV!

It should've been up 8 minutes ago, but it seems they're running late.  It's still airing on SPike.  There should be a whole 7 minutes of footage!

I'll update the OP when it hits. :)

For now, here's a VERY informative teaser on the locations in Resistance 2:

Edit: And here it is!  The entire four chapters of tonight's GTTV dedicate to Resistance 2!

Around the Network

lol, I told ya.

Geoff Keighley is cool

Argh, I'm getting excited. Haha. According to the countdown there's something like 3 hours to go?

Machina-AX said:
Slimebeast said:
Geoff Keighley is cool

Is that the interviewer or the interviewee? I find that interviewer annoying.

Interviewer.  He is interviewing Ted Price.

Around the Network
Gnosis said:
Argh, I'm getting excited. Haha. According to the countdown there's something like 3 hours to go?

The countdown changes depending on your timezone, but it SHOULD have been up right after it aired on Spike.

From what I'm reading on other forums the game looks great, though the footage on Spike was only SD so it was hard to see a lot of details.  The HD stuff will only be on Game Trailers.

Edit: And apparently the game only has a two weapon system.  That's great for most games, but for Resistance?  I want mah weaponz. :|

so when will they release it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:
so when will they release it

From what I understand at the end of the Spike TV bit it said "Go to GameTrailers.com now to see more footage!"

They lied. :|

^maybe there uploading it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Here's some blurry footage of the game captured from Spike by a GT.com forumite:

I'll update the OP with the good stuff whenever it goes online.