By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance 2 gameplay unveiled TONIGHT on GameTrailers TV!

You guys really need to stop it. COD 4 kills this game grafics wise. This game looks slightly better than the first. The 20 same grey looking skinny guys that lacked detail didn't impress me either, It might be able to go against gears1, if we only refer to the single player campaigne. Don't kid yourself about bringing this up against Gears2.

Around the Network

Man that was great. I definitely can see the improvement from R1. Too bad the hailstrom is gone. I'm angered by the 2 weapon system though. They wanted R2 to be more realistic which takes some of the fun away. Can't wait for the Trailer before E3. I hope they have the vids available for download later today.

Looks amazing, I can't wait

Damn i fell asleep and then i woke up with the episode ending. I can always catch it on their site.

Very unimpressed. I know it's early footage, but compared to Killzone 2..

Around the Network

The weapon system dissapoints me but the rest looks very nice and interesting :).

Looked alright, graphics were so-so but it's still a work in progress, I'm a little disappointed by the weapons though, all of the ones on show today seemed pretty standard from a company like insomniac.

Seemed to have alot of moments were it felt like the guy getting interviewed (Ted?) kept wanting to say "Geoff, STFU, you're hitting the nail on the head with some of these questions and we're trying to keep it under wraps" E.g When geoff asks if we are going to see the chimera homeworld.

I'm okay with the 2 weapons on hand system, it's done in CoD4 and Halo, and I've never felt restricted by those games, so long as there's interesting weapons to pick up on each level, I'll be happy.

The boss' look more epic... I wonder if the 3rd one will be even more epic than the first and second!

The trailer is great, you can feel the atmosphere that would be in the game, it sometimes reminds me of Hl2. And online should be great.

CAL4M1TY said:
Looked alright, graphics were so-so but it's still a work in progress, I'm a little disappointed by the weapons though, all of the ones on show today seemed pretty standard from a company like insomniac.

Seemed to have alot of moments were it felt like the guy getting interviewed (Ted?) kept wanting to say "Geoff, STFU, you're hitting the nail on the head with some of these questions and we're trying to keep it under wraps" E.g When geoff asks if we are going to see the chimera homeworld.

I'm okay with the 2 weapons on hand system, it's done in CoD4 and Halo, and I've never felt restricted by those games, so long as there's interesting weapons to pick up on each level, I'll be happy.

How can you determine how good the game is going to look from watching something on your computer? (unless you did watch in on TV in HD)

They did not show any new weapons, the ones on show were just the auger and the standard assault rifle

I agree that geoff asked all the right questions, but got nothing out, let's hope we get more info at E3