By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance 2 gameplay unveiled TONIGHT on GameTrailers TV!

There video is pretty shitty, its keeps slowing down for no reason, even after waiting for it to finish loading.

Around the Network
Griffin said:
There video is pretty shitty, its keeps slowing down for no reason, even after waiting for it to finish loading.

MASSIVE RESISTANCE 2 FRAMERATE ISSUES CONFIRMED!!!!

Jokes people.

The vids don't work for me, something about not running with Flash. 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I was a bit dissapointed with what I saw, which unfortunately wasn't much. Alot of it was just interview and small shots of the game. I would have liked to have seen more game with sound, no one talking over the top and I would have liked to have seen more things.

gonna go watch it ! yes

EDIT:

After watching i can say that it looks absolutely bad ass !

Check out my game about moles ^

cool

Around the Network

The teaser tells you to wait until today, and this tells you to wait until E3. Just show the trailer now!!!

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

need to give it ages to load... my internet is too slow, I'll be gone by the time it loads

I just finished watching the entire show and from what i saw it looks and plays great. The scene with the 20+ chimera climbing out of the buildings and running down the road at you looks to be a blast. The game has also taken a big leap forward in graphics, it blows away all other FPS games on the market today. But i'm not too happy about the two weapon system.

I'm watching it now!

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"