By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance 2 gameplay unveiled TONIGHT on GameTrailers TV!

It usually takes an hour or two.

Anyways, the footage looked good.  The graphics are good (not really amazing though), but the scale is quite impressive.  They also said they are taking out the Hailstorm, didn't mention any new guns I think.  There is a short glimpse of a pretty massive boss.

Around the Network

meh i watched it,i wasnt expecting much to be shown
but nice to see they got rid of the damn arc charger

Yakuzaice said:

It usually takes an hour or two.

Anyways, the footage looked good.  The graphics are good (not really amazing though), but the scale is quite impressive.  They also said they are taking out the Hailstorm, didn't mention any new guns I think.  There is a short glimpse of a pretty massive boss.

You serious?  Dammit, I don't want to sit here and wait around for this stuff.  I should be playing MGS4.

I knew I jumped the gun with this thread. :|

Machina-AX said:
Slimebeast said:
Geoff Keighley is cool

Is that the interviewer or the interviewee? I find that interviewer annoying.

lol, in this case or annoying in general?

Geoff Keighley is cool, man... and his video-reviews are the best out there.

Btw, u been up all nite again?

It's already 2:22AM and they've put up nothing.

Around the Network

My computer is telling me the video will be up in 30mins which is 4:30 Eastern time.

My computer is telling me 20minutes, and im posting 10min after Griffin. So it looks like it will be out that amount of time. I hope.

That is what I call avoiding the question!

Damm i can't stay to see it I've got an eye appointment very soon!

It's up!

Yeah. It's up everyone. I'm watching it now. I watched the countdown on the site and counted down from 10 with it. Haha, I'm so lame.