By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
amp316 said:
It looks good but I don't understand why people are in awe over it. Visually speaking, I don't think that it's any better looking then MP3.

Like MP3, this game may not photograph well.  I'm thinking this game is gonna look a lot better in motion when all is said and done.

Around the Network

It looks ok for a wii game, Ive seen better though, I dont think the would should have trouble running this at 60fps.

Though this isnt even close to 360 type visuals.

mM

This game would need to have THE MOST AMAZING FPS controls to make up for visuals like those

Yes

Can't wait for this game, and the freewebs site is awesome!

Rath said:
*Cough* Haloripoff *cough*

Seriously, everything from the visual features (ie. bright colours) to what appears to be an armoured anonymous protagonist to an invading aliens.

Still, if its like the original Halo (not Halo 2) then its probably pretty damned fun.

Armored anonymous protagonists have been around for ages before Halo...

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

Around the Network

fazz post a ps2 screen shot too... ^^

Rath said:

Seriously, everything from the visual features (ie. bright colours) to what appears to be an armoured anonymous protagonist to an invading aliens.

Still, if its like the original Halo (not Halo 2) then its probably pretty damned fun.

Yeah, because the invading aliens story has never been told before Halo, even The war of the Worlds (1938) is an Halo ripoff. 

Rath said:

halo, a fps about  someone fighting aliens in a metal suit

hmmmmmmmmm

sound familiar  to a nintendo game

Whee. Screens look like crap and most likely this title will not sell at all. :)

Kurakasa said:
Whee. Screens look like crap and most likely this title will not sell at all. :)

troll alert,

have you seen the trailer, the game looks way better in motion than in screens. OK